Tuesday, November 21, 2006

"Physic"ally Impossible

Song Of The Day- The Format - Piano Song
Currently Feeling- Tired
This Day In History-4 years ago - Prepping to buy Capt Mallow......1 year ago- I went on a quest to find a 360 with Paulbert.



Well the long awaited physics test was today. I studied like a fiend yet i don't think it was enough as that test was ridiculous (hence the stupid pun title lol). I thought that i knew the material well enough, however some of the questions just seemed like they were out to trick you. Also like the last test, I had several brain lapses.....honestly i think it stems from the equations page, which just seems so overwhelming and daunting when it comes to actually taking the test. Anyways it is done and it is all out of my hands now. Anywho i studied like a fiend last nite at the library and then i went to IHOP with clarice at midnite lol. I was so hungry but i ate way too much. O also after the test i felt so scatterbrained, i was a wreck in microlab......hmmmmmmm ya i think that's all im gonna update.

Random Things....

- I feel like major developments in the construction of Plan L will be formulated in the coming weeks. I should note that all of the thought process on it has been on the fly and also for now there is no actual "plan L" but the idea of a plan L is being concocted (spelling?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home