Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Corn Monster

Song Of The Day- Lil Jon - Snap Ya Fingers
Currently Feeling- Lazy
Memory of the Day - Haha not so much a memory cuz it happened last night but i thought Adams text message last night was hilarious........"Ooga booga the corn moster is behind you takin your duckets"........lol

Lol well last night i was in complete homework mode. Because of that (and lack of fundage at the end of the month) I was gonna make it a homework night. I opted out of dinner at Applebees and instead worked on biochem homework as well as watched Dateline: To Catch a Predator. I only got to watch a little bit of it, but they had this really creepy wangsta looking mofo going over to this 13 year old girls house so that he could "put his thang in her mouth"......lol. Anyways I only caught a little bit of it because I ended up going to the corn maze with everyone due to a little peer pressure (and false promises from Me'shell....lol j/k). Anyways i thought that they were already on their way so I hauled ass on the 86. I wasn't sure what the speed limit was but I was definately going more than double it at times. I actually thought i was gonna get pulled over but on the way back i discovered it was just border patrol. Anyways I got there and i had to chill for awhile cuz i got there a bit too soon. Finally everyone showed up and we got prepped for the cornmaze/hauted corn maze. It turned out that it was 15 bucks per person, which did hurt my wallet pretty good. Anyways it was pretty fun, i gotta say the best part was in the dark room, that was pretty cool. The maze part was cool as well. Anyways after that we headed back. Oh i forgot to mention it was a 20+ mile drive on the 86, which i did by myself. This isn't me complaining though cuz i actually enjoyed the drive. Ahhh good thinking time. I made a couple observations (mainly about myself) and ya that's bout it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

To Catch a Predator can be sooo creepy. All these old men who usually work with kids are coming to solicit them for sex, its disgusting! I think its great they are exposing these people. A Rabbi that was caught on one of the first ones is going to trial and justice is being served. Its good to know that organizations such as cybertipline are cracking down on the internet bullying of kids.

5:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home