Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Change of the Thinking Process

Song Of The Day- Akon - I Wanna Love You
Currently Feeling- Out of It
This Day In History- 4 years ago - I had suspicions that someone was reading my blog who i knew. I thought it was Amber or Tawni but it ended up being Tara, Tawni's sister. Also I wrote out my schedule for senior year of high school. 2 years ago - Shaun can down to Tucson to kick it and Tawni drank for the first time.

Ahhh finally a new blog. I didn't blog in a while for a couple reasons, one and probably most notable was the fact that blogging does take time and effort to write, i don't think it's something i can do while doing homework. Blogging also surprising takes awhile so i would get into moods but then decide i was too tired. The second reason is because I was trying to figure out an approach to my problem I've been having. Alas i haven't sovled it but I have decided to make a change in my thinking process. Haha what i mean by that is force-fed confidence and just trying to stay positive and productive. Surprisingly it has worked well as my fortunes have turned a little after large failures earlier. Anyways as anyone could have told, so far this year has been a real low point, but i think finally that ship is turning. I also decided that i need to put an end to a few loose strings. These loose strings i refer to mean a number of things both academically or other. For instance today I finally changed my major to chemistry, something i've been meaning to do since last semester. There are also other things that i want/need to do but i won't give them out yet because I don't know if i'll do them yet.

Anyways i'll keep this blog short and sweet and end there and i'll blog soon (which means sometime around thanksgiving lol j/k)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home