Monday, September 25, 2006

Recharged......but not Quite Right

Song Of The Day- Jojo - Too Little Too Late
Currently Feeling- Separated
Memory of the Moment - My old dog Randy........he reminds me of Bosworth (Fat Dog).....i miss that dog but he always went crazy when we went out........sigh.....

Well its monday night and had a pretty good weekend. I went back to Phoenix to essentially "recharge" my batteries and to an extent, i accomplished my goal. But unfortunately as the past two days have progressed, something is still amiss. Since school started, I just feel very separated from myself and everyone else. I say this but i don't walk around all day like a zombie...... I just don't feel like myself. I think i've been better at acting more myself the past week but on a more internal level, I still feel isolated. It's odd because I have felt like this once before, but the cause of that was easily identifiable, but I don't think there is one specific cause for all of this. I think that there is no instant fix for this, but i just have to try to power through it and hope for a change.

Alas, tis not my intention to make any of you guys feel bad but rather just for me to get some stuff off my chest. This week there is nothing major so it should be a good week. I think i'm also gonna try to get back into the flow of blogging so hopefully that goes well.

Random Things.....

-The only other thing i wanted to touch base on tonight is friendship......haha ya i know......touchy feely subject....lol. the past couple of weeks i didn't hang out with anyone. I was honestly a hermit. But i think certain people helped me get out of that funk and i do appreciate it. ......hmmmmm was gonna say more but nah i shant....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home