Thursday, August 31, 2006

The first couple weeks of school, a lackluster birthday, a fun birthday party that only lasted 2 hours but i was too drunk to care

Song Of The Day- Savage Garden - I knew I loved You
Currently Feeling- Neutral
This Day In History - 3years ago - I was feeling mighty sick, but i hung out with Adam, Dustman, and the Mase anyways. I also paid a visit to Cousins. 2yrs ago - Very reminiscent post because it was from the first week of college. Man it seems so long ago now and how things have changed.

Well I'm a little early on my post but i have a good amount of energy and I don't want to do homework right now. So lets see last time i blogged was last Monday, so with that i'll continue on since Tuesday. Let it be known that my recollection is very spotty at best, so i may have a few events switched around. So please bare with........

Anyways the second day of school, consisted of my second half of classes. I have analytical chemistry with my old Gen chem teacher. Haha unfortunatly, i don't have much recollection of him because i barely went to class (i blame that on Frank and Smallville....haha). Anyways I have the class with Alysha, Adam, J-Bot, Me'shell, and Neal. I don't remember if i ever mentioned him in my blog but he was my lab partner in one of my bio classes. He's a pretty cool kid who reminds me a lot of the Mase. I dunno, they are very similar....haha.....anyways the class is kinda hard to tell how it's going to go because so far we've learned pretty basic stuff. I also think that i lot we learn in lecture won't correspond to the test. But i could be wrong, because i've gone through the first two weeks of school. Anyways after that i have a thirty minute break before Physics. I have that class with pretty much my old Ochem class haha...that includes Ms. Deeds, Me'shell, J-bot, Tara, Sarah, Emily, Melissa, and Angie. This class scares me.....reason being, it's very intimidating.......plus i've never gotten along with application problems......After that i have an hour break and what i normally do is either have lunch with Emily or just chill by myself. After that hour is done, the next thing on my list is Microbiology lab.......so far it's pretty simple, I mean all we have done is look through microscopes and gram stain bacteria. Haha ya my second time going to that class, i ended up in the wrong classroom for 30 minutes and when i finally came back to the right room, i had no idea of what i was doing..........The last class of my Tues/Thurs is Analytical Chemistry lab....this essentially is what replaced Ochem lab. I don't think it'll be as intricate as Ochem in terms of what we have to do in lab. However, we are graded on accuracy, so that could bite me in my ass. I have that class with Me'shell, J-bot, and Neal. Trahern was in my class but he ended up dropping because he was uber busy.

On Weds, it's the same as Mon (look at the last post) except add in Physics class. I've only had one class of it, but it seems pretty generic. My teacher looks like a bum (literally) but he seems chilled and laid back. So the next thing i could talk about is, is there anyone interesting in my class.....and by that i mean, do i think anyone in my classes are cute/hot. Well biochem is a large lecture class so there are a good amount. But no, no one that stands in my mind. My micro class is also a lecture class, but there was actually this girl who definately got my attention. Like i think the first day, she sat in front of me and i thought she was cute but didn't think much of it. But the second class I was chilling before class and i saw her and i couldn't stop gazing.....lol the funny thing was that she saw me haha.....anyways she's brunette, not short though......u wouldn't be surprised that i liked her if you were to see her. Then in Achem, of course there is Alysha, but things have definately stalled since school started. I swear that girl is always busy (i hope so or else that means that she's just making excuses not to hang out with me haha :( ) There is also another girl in my ochem class. Not surprising, she's a brunette, not short again, she's quite thin i might add. I dunno, for me it's quite easy to tell who i would think is cute. Pretty much any brunette with a nice complextion is usually up my alley haha........

Anyways, the next school topic i'd like to mention is the mass amount of craziness that has been going on homework wise. It feels all chaotic because I've have so much hw (labs) plus reading since i want to be on top of the ball. It's been a very stressful couple of weeks, but i finally got a repreval after class today (at least for a day, then it's back to homework). The worst was yesterday because I had the worst allergies since who knows when. I was supposed to go to the chem club meeting, but i decided that the labs came first. So i worked on my homework and then ate a 1/3 of ice cream....i felt so nasty.....anyways i worked until 10 and then i got Mcdonalds.......oooo uber nasty........I then went to sleep at 11:30 and ended up waking up at 4 to do more homework.

hmmm......i guess the next topic would be my birthday.........it was on Weds but i had to work on my lab (and everyone else was uber busy as well).......anyways i wouldn't think so but i think i was a bit off because of the really lackluster b-day (i had KFC for my b-day haha). There are also a lot of elements that would explain me being disappointed for my b-day. But they are things that i don't want to talk about so i'll leave it as that . However with that said, I did get a surprise b-day party when i came back to Tucson sat......lol it was funny cuz I didn't really think too much about it and i was actually about to not go. Emily had called me earlier in the day saying she was having a kickback tonight and asked me to come. I told her that i would probably drop by (because my original plan was to just do homework). Also there was a brief period of time where i thought i was actually gonna stay in Phx and extra day. When i got home, i got an IM from Me'shell who seemed to rush into offering her DD assistance. I wans't in a good mood so i took her up on her offer and took 2 shots of 151 and 2 shots of the parrot bay before they got there. When we got there, everyone shouted their surprise. It was a batman themed party and it was really cool. I appreciated it a lot.....I accidentally broke Emily's light when i was hitting the pinata but she said it was cool. The party itself only lasted about 2 and a half hours because Emily and Brandon got into a bit of a spat. Plus i was pretty hammered so it didn't bother me.

Hmmm i think that's all i want to write about for now.......to tell you the truth, since school started, things just haven't been good for me, in a lot of different aspects. Some things can't be helped and some things are because of the ever-noticable flaws that have been standing out in my head a lot lately. I realize we all have our flaws, and i know what a lot of mine are and I accept them and do my best to adjust but for some reason they seem to be magnifying right now.


Oh yah one more thing, i put in my order for a pair of floorstanding speakers (although i really don't have the room). I also got my replacement keyboard. It's not the same as my original one, but i enjoy it better. It has more functionality and easier to use when compared to my old stuff it worked and i really liked it but some of the stuff was kinda gimmicky and i only used those features for a little bit. Anyways hope you enjoyed the post and comment on the side of the blog or else i have to resubscribe to it and it's quite tedious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home