Thursday, September 28, 2006

A Plan of Action

Song Of The Day- The Format - Piano Song
Currently Feeling- Uncertain
Memory of The Day - "The Yellow Bat" - haha the OG's should remember this one quite well. In the MDX there was a plastic baseball bat that always gave plenty of entertainment whenever we drove around.......haha

It's odd, Thursdays usually feels like weekends to me. Probably because Thurs just seem so long with lab and then on Fridays i just have lectures. Anyways Weds night was hell for me because of my lab writeup. The thing that hurts the most about it was that i could have been easily done with the lab hours before i actually did. The problem was that I thought too much into it and thus I was up til around 3 finishing up everything that i needed to do. When i finally got done with my stuff i realized the dog was sleeping on my bed and i didn't have the heart to kick him off so i let him stay and sleep on my leg. So alas we slept and my alarm went off at 6:30 and i don't remember it going off because i woke up at 7:30 to the dog licking my face. I decided it was too late to go to Achem so i slept til 9 and then i figured i'd be late to physics anyways so i took my time and hit the showers. When i was doing my hair i heard a door open either in my room or JBot so i figured someone was somewhere they shouldnt be so i opened up the door and it turned out that Jbot also decided to skip Physics and Achem haha..... So i got ready and went to the Chem majors lounge to study for my micro quiz. I took it and it was a breeze. I then quickly analyzed my bacteria and then walked around campus for a while. I bumped into Deeds and Tara and talked to them a bit before their biochem lab. I then broke one of my rules and had panda express and trust me i paid for that one haha. I then went to Achem lab, which was pretty easy but really long because the instrument wasn't running well. After that i made a stop to the gas station and picked up a drink and some candy before lounging around the apt before watching Smallville and Supernatural. Now i'm blogging and listening to some Brandy slow jamz.

The plan for tomorrow is to go to all of my classes. Then I'm gonna either rent a movie or do homework til night. Then i'm gonna go with Me'shell to like a women's empowerment short movie thing at the Loft. Saturday i'm doing more homework/movie until Tara's b-day party.

Random Things....

-Mon im going in for an interview for a followup from my psychology experiment two years ago.....i get paid 20 bucks woohoo!!!!

- I had a really odd dream last nite......odd indeed......

- I think i really need to come up with a plan of action. By that, I'm not quite sure yet but i know that's what i need to do. On all aspects of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home