Friday, June 30, 2006

*With glasses* - James Go *Without glasses* - Mr. Man, first name Super

Song Of The Day- Taking Back Sunday - Liar
Currently Feeling- Not entirely sure
This Day In History- 3 yrs ago - The decision to execute Plan R was made....Also there was a party at Kim's that i went to with the Mase and Frank Fibbs....2yrs ago - Went swimming at the Marriott with Tawni, then Ryan and Chad came and joined......1yr ago - It was a countdown to the roadtrip to Cali.....

Well Friday has passed and i must say it was a pretty decent but short day. Before i get to that, I'll recap the end of the week for ya.

Wednesday I woke up early and headed over to the house to hang out with Tawni before she went to Phoenix and ultimately Japan. Pretty much i just helped her make sure she had everything and what not. After she left i went back to the apartment where Joel and J-bot was and they convinced me not to go to class but rather go to Peter Piper Pizza for the lunch buffet. So we went and ate a grip, then we headed over to Blockbuster where i ended up using the 4 for $20 deal. The main attractor was Batman Begins because for some reason I really liked the movie. Also included was Dark Water, The Life Aquatic, and Kung Fu Hustle. When we got back, i just kinda chilled in my room and waited for the NBA draft to start. Somewhere around the 18th pick, I got an IM from Me'shell about going to watch Superman Returns, so after i watched the Suns trade away their first draft pick, I took a shower, and headed over to the girls apartment. From there Aditi went separate to pick up Adam, while Me'shell and me picked up Sarah and headed over to El Con. lol before i headed over there Me'shell informed me that she may cling on to me to detract further advances from Chris......lol......Anyways we got there and watched the movie, i thought it was pretty slow at times but overall i enjoyed the movie a good amount and would recommend it as long as you can sit and watch a 2 hour and a half movie. Haha, i never got no one could tell Clark Kent is Superman....I mean he takes off his glasses and slicks up his hair and all of a sudden no one can recognize him.....lol.....so in mockery of it, I turned to Me'shell and went, "look, I'm James Go", then took off my glasses and said "Now i'm superman"...lol you probably had to be there for it to be funny...lol.....After the movie, Me'shell, Sarah, and I went to Applebees to grub out a bit. As luck would have it, Tidus was there and made it a bit awkward. Also from where i was sitting, i got the occasional whiff of urine, so i promptly switched seats. I paid for the meal since it wasn't too much and then i went home and watched Dark Water with the guys.......ya the movie really sucked.......i even drank a little to make it more appealing but no luck....

Thursday I went over to the house and watered the grass and then played Fight Night. I also talked to Tawnicita on the phone as she was getting ready to board her flight to Japan. I talked to her for about an hour, ran errands at the house, and then got ready to leave. I then drove back to Phoenix around 4-5 and i must say i was a very pissed off driver. I mean everyone was in the left lane doing 78.......and they wouldn't speed up and move over to the slow lane......Anywho i dropped by the Marriott and hung out with Adam for a bit before going home and grubbing. After that i just kinda lounged at home and then I went over and kicked it with Adam and Dusty at Midnight. We watched Starsky and Hutch but then i got uber tired so i just went home and crashed....

Today i unfortunately had to wake up early to update my passport....I went with my dad and it was pretty painless as there was no one in line at the passport office. After that we went to Lexus, and my dad talked to the salesman and test drove the IS350 for himself. I then test drove the IS250 and it was nice and all (and cheaper) and i could get a lot more technological goodies but the engine on the 350 is addicting. Anyways i'm still clueless on what my parents want to do on that forefront so i'm not getting too excited. Anyways after that i went home and went to lunch with Baitos at Dillions. I grilled her about Paul and we also had some delicious free desert...mmm.....after that i went over to Adam's and hung out with him and helped him run a few errands......i was getting mighty tired though so i went home to sleep for a couple hours......however i woke up at 9...lol.....anyways i woke up and checked my computer and Tawni was online so i talked to her for as much as i could but i had to get ready to go to the movies. Adam and Dust picked me up and we met up with Fibbs and watched Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift........It was exactly as I expected, a decent popcorn movie........It was loads better than the 2nd one but pales in comparison to the first one....anywho after the movie we went to dusts and then i went home to where I am now......

Random Things....

- I feel like writing a lot more, but i'm not exactly sure how to express it all.....

- With last weekend, and somewhat earlier this week, i've been pressured into getting plastered......I definately came close last week but didn't drink that much with J-Bot and Joel. There is a reason why I'm watching that fine line and the reason for that is because i'm notorious for saying things that usually end up screwing me over when I get plastered. Last week i was close and I shut myself down until i could feel i could drink again.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home