Thursday, May 18, 2006

Expunging of Information

Song Of The Day- Black Eyed Peas - Pump it
Currently Feeling- More relaxed then i was earlier
This Day In History- 3 years ago- It was yearbook day junior year of high school. I wrote in Tawni's yearbook and it was quite emotional...haha We also made a bet that is due May 15, 2015. ....also the math final was bothering me...particularly the ferris wheel problem.


Well the past couple days, i've been real bothered by my overthinking....well actually thinking i don't think i was overthinking, i was just surprised how i handled things. Anyways i really needed to expunged my thoughts and I did as it did relieve me a bit. I got some advice which helped, but wasn't quite what i was looking for....i actually don't know what i was looking for. Alas for now i move on and move to my tentative plan.

Anyways the past couple days have been real lax minus the thinking....the guys went camping and i decided i didn't want to go for more than one reason. I think it was the right decision. Now tomorrow at night i'm going to california for my cousin Scarlet's wedding. It should be really cool. Anyways yes short blog but i have nothing to say at the moment

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home