Saturday, June 24, 2006

Second Fiddle

Song Of The Day- Cassie - U and Me
Currently Feeling- Removed
This Day In History- 3yrs ago - This is something i pulled directly from my blog 3 years ago......"we were talking about watching the hulk. I said I was probably gonna watch it with my friend and my cousin says "oh he means Tawni".....then my dad said, "no Tawni's got a big boyfriend who James is scared of".....I then said he's kinda small and then my dad asked me why I was scared of him then........haha classic Go banter.... 2yrs ago- I was going to Quizzno's with the intent of hanging out with Ashley Gilson haha. I also took tawni to the massage parlor for her b-day and I hung out with Adam, Frank, and Mike watching 50 first dates.......

Well the past couple days has been a very interesting, fun, and a quite revealing for me. On Weds i ditched class in favor of doing nothing. I lounged around for awhile before going to the cactus grill for some eggs and try to do some homework....of course i did none and the trip was kind of pointless. Later on J-Bot and me went over to the girls apt for Tara's farewell for a bit hangout (she's going to Malaysia for a couple weeks). So it was J-Bot, Aditi, Adam Ochem, Sarah, Me'shell, Tara, and me. We went to dinner at the Olive Garden and then we went to the lake park for a bit. Two stray dogs showed up and they looked cute although it was crazy dark. Anyways we left cuz it was real dark and kind of shady so we went to the bumpy road and then went back to their apt. Tara left and then we played some Mario Bros III for awhile until we got tired.

Thursday was a pretty lax day. People from Phx were supposed to come down but it turned out to just be Adam and Dusty. Before they got there i ate some lunch with Tawni at Wingstop and then we decided to go watch The Lake House at Foothills. It was a pretty good movie, of course since it deals with time meddling stuff there was a good amount of loopholes but i enjoyed it enough to overlook it. Also i should note that Keanu Reeves does his traditional confused look that he is known for haha. Anyways after that i dropped off Tawnicita and then hung out with the guys while we drank and played video games for most of the nite.

Fri i was so tired because i got no sleep from the night before but had to voluneer in the morning. Volunteering was pretty bad, there was barely any kids and they came sporatically so i couldn't gather up a cluster of them so that i could read to them. The few kids that were there and i tried to see if they were interested in reading/being read to were either scared of me and would run away from me and avoid any eyecontact with me or couldn't understand me (alot of hispanic children). Anyways i did have one enthusiastic child and when i asked her if she wanted to read her something she vigorously nodded yes and when i asked her if she had a story in mind that she wanted me to read to her she quickly ran and picked on this one book i noticed that she grabbed earler. When i saw the book however i noticed it was one of the spanish books which i sadly couldn't even translate the title. I quickly looked over and saw a random Aladdin book and asked her if she wanted to hear this instead but she nodded No so i tried to read the spanish book to my best abilities. I only got thru the first page before her mom was leaving and she saw her mom walking away and she said "I have to go now bye bye"........Anyways after volunteering i dropped by the house and picked up Tawni and we went to lunch at Jason's Deli. I had never been there before but it was some good eats. After that i dropped off tawni and went back to my apartment where we played more video games for a while with a break of KFC. People started coming over at 9 and the first people were Brandon and Emily. They got us some alcohol and we began drinking. The whole night i really only had 4 drinks, my first 2 drinks were red gatorade with vodka. I put it in my mug with 3 shots. I then had two screwdrivers with 2 and 1 shots respectively. So i hit 9 shots of vodka for the nite and i was pretty drunk but i stayed away from being plastered. I was drunk however so as everyone knows I was pretty talkative and i said some things i probably shouldn't have but looking at the silver lining is there was a lot worse things i could have said but didn't. Anyways Aditi, Me'shell, Adam, Chris, Craig, hubert, and Sarah came over as well as this guy that aditi knows from lab and these two girls. I really didn't talk to any of the people i didn't know but i'm glad that Aditi's dating Adam instead of that one dude she knows from lab because i got the impression that he's a douche (i guess it's an unfair comment cuz i barely spoke to dude but that's the vibe i got). Anyways Tawni then showed up and i talked to her in my room for a bit. Sarah was there and then they started talking and then i got kicked out of my room. I then just kinda went from one small group to another.

Today was more of just chilling. Played the games, went to lunch at Arby's. J-Bot went to Phx for some family drinking while adam and dusty stayed til about 6 then after they left i went over to the house and hung out with Tawni for a bit until Adam showed up and then i decided not to join them for Ruby Tuesdays, so i went home and really have just lounged up til now.

Random Things....

- Ehhh i know my blog is lacking a lot of details but ya i'm being lazy and im not exactly sure what i want to mention and what i don't want to mention.

- I suppose i should get to the title of the blog "Second Fiddle". I don't know how much i want to mention of this before i start writing so if i suddenly decide not to go on further about it, that's the reason why. *Haha well i wrote some things out but after reading i decided not to write it so......haha sorry*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home