Wednesday, June 21, 2006

We All Succumb To Petty Things.......

Song Of The Day- Journey - Girl Can't Help It
Currently Feeling- Petty

Well the title of the post "We all succumb to petty things" is a reference to my thinking today and yesterday. What exactly am I being petty about i'm sure no one knows and unfortunately that's how i'm going to keep it because........I know that i'm definately overreacting and the fact that i'm isolating those petty thoughts which in essence makes it all worse. Anywho to prevent further festering i need a medium......

On a lighter note, to say that i have enjoyed my new phone and headset is an extreme understatement. For the past couple days i have experimented the crap out of it. I have spend 5 hours in a row just playing around in the registry. I have updated it's ROM, i've added programs, thrown in a few new lines in the registry. I'm psyched!!....unfortunately i'm starting to run out of things to do until i get a memory upgrade.

I guess were also having a kickback at my apartment on Fri i believe. I'm not quite sure where the idea popped up but judging from last week a lot of people are claiming to be coming down to tucson this weekend. I dunno how much people are actually coming down but if anything it just gives an excuse to kickback and drink up. After seeing how this week has formed, i have definately decided to cap how much i drink.

The last thing i want to touch upon is something i feel extremely bad about. To say i feel conflicted about what to think would be accurate to state. (for those wondering this and what i talked about on the top is unrelated fyi). Anyways very short and odd blog but this is all i write for now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home