Monday, June 19, 2006

Intolerance

Intolerance


Well this s my first ever in car blog. How is this possible.......thanks to Microsoft pocket word. The weekend was decent but I think after all was said and done it turned out to be subpar. The reasons why I may or may not get into, it all depends on how I feel when I get to it.

I suppose ill start with the drive. Ahhh the drive....haha I think it rates as one of the more ghetto things I've been apart of. What happened was Michelle had to drive her sisters car cuz the window was broken. So me'shell had to put trash bags and duct tape to reduce wind noise in the car. The problem cam when we got on the freeway when the seal of the duct tape became unraveled thus producing a really obnoxious and loud noise of rustling plastic and road noise. Lol at one point I figured out that if I held it in place I could reduce the noise significantly. The other thing that was pretty ghetto was the fact that you couldn't open the door because of the duct tape...lol.....we got into town around 10ish and I grubbed at home. I was supposed to hang out with j-bot, dustman, and Adam but decided not to because 1)was hecka tired 2) they were smoking out 3) it gets kinda boring if your not joining in the festivities. So with me not hanging out I did a bit of research on random things then crashed out.

Saturday was a bit of an annoying day. As most people know, I'm the type of person that needs to make sure things go as planned. By this I mean if I plan to do something at 5 I want to do it at 5 or earlier. Its probably both a good thing and a bad thing. Good in that I keep good time management barring something I can't control. Its also bad because if there is a delay, I get kinda annoyed. I attribute it to my parents and their ability to not keep time. When they said we are going to leave at 3, it usually means we leave at 5. Anyways why I am I bringing it up? Well sat I was supposed to drive to mesa to pick up my headset. I told my parents that I wanted to use the car at 6, thinking I gave them plenty of heads up. So I hung out with the guys and went swimming while playing jungle ball and horse. We then went to j-bots so Adam could use the diving board. At 5:30 I called home to say I was gonna pick up the car and lol and behold the car was taken out and unaccounted for. Apparently my uncle took the car and went to the movies. So finally at 8 I get a call saying the car was back and I was really annoyed. I was going to go but a lot of uncharacteristic things were happenings I decided to just do the drive tomorrow. So I called Adam and dust over and they grubbed and then we went back to botchs. From there we drank and played some poker. I got a good buzz (only 3 beers but I'm not a alcohol fiend like some peeps....botch) and I won in poker. Botch, dust , Adam, aric, j bean, Joel, tom, and me were all over there yesterday.

Today I woke up around 8, had breakfast, and then drove to mesa. It was a long but fun drive (to me at least). I bought my headphone and saved 70 bucks. After that I went to church with the family, then ate dinner at the great wall. I then chilled at home and said bye to my sis cuz she was going to cali with friends this weekend (im really surprised my parents let her go). And right now I'm in the (trashbag free) car with botch and me'shell blogging while she drives us back to Tucson.

Random things.......

- I was really annoyed a lot this weekend. I guess I was just not in a good mood whatsoever. I know we all have our personality quirts (i have a fair share of my own I'm sure) but things were just really getting to me.

- I've been in a real awkward mood lately as well stemming back since before this weekend. I think I've bottled up a good enough amount of feelings, thinking type stuff without unloading on here or really talking that it may be taking a toll on me. Who knows maybe ill have to resort to other options

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home