Saturday, May 13, 2006

It's Finally Over......For Now

Song Of The Day- Rihanna - SOS
Currently Feeling- I'm not sure

Well school is finally over!......all the studying and stress and lab reports...all gone for a couple months. To finally get to this point however has been hell. The past two weeks, my whole schedule has been completely off. Whether it is my eating times and what i eat, or my sleeping habits....complete chaos. Lets see i would study to the point where when i finally figure i should eat, it's already 12-1AM so my choices are limited to Jack in the Box. Sleeping has been even more crazy....actually non-existant. I have lived off Monster Energy Drinks and coffee. As much as i'd like to say that i've been in complete study mode......i would have to say that would be a fallacy because of 1) suns games and 2) a certain someone. anyways the last week of school consisted primarily of studying and those two things. I studied a good amount with her but my attention wasn't exactly on studying haha.... Anyways my finals......they were ok, i don't have all of my results yet but so far they are a little below expectations but i put forth a good effort. Anyways i'm not going to go into the detail on the final week of school, but instead i'll go from after the last final was done......so with that we start with Thurs at 1

Thurs ~1PM
I finished my ochem final and with that i was done. There was a group of ochemers who i joined as they were talking about the test. It wasn't horrible but the level of difficulty was definately high. I then decided to go home and relax for a bit. I started to clean up, as i cleaned up Mickey's poop in the patio, then i played some video games before heading back to school. I went to school to help Alysha move. lol i was almost like her parents because everyone else had a parent helping their child move. Anyways i helped then i said the goodbyes and i was on my way. I then went home and chilled until around 9 when Tawni called and we went to Borders so she could get some books. We then went back to the house and just talked for a while before my lack of sleep caught up to me.

Fri
I woke up and watched scrubs all day long. I took a break to take tawni to Kia, then i went right back to it. I then watched the first half of the suns game at my apt before heading to the girls apt to party it up. Ahhh......very interesting.....there was a lot of people there and i was in full analytical mode. I analyzed a lot of things and hypothesized a lot of things.....i also noticed a couple things with me that is a bit discerning. Now the small dillema is do i expand on this topic, or do i leave it as is.......i leave it as is.....anyways one of the more notables that showed up is Aaron, our lab TA. I won't lie, i was a little weirded out at first just cuz the whole year, he has been an authoratative figure so it was a little hard to remove tha stigma from him. Anyways it was more or less a cool party. I was a bit out of it for my own reasons.

Random Things....

-this blog was supposed to be a lot longer than it actually ended up being......i'll try later i guess i'm not sure how i want to word things...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home