Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Death to the Nice Guy

Song Of The Day- Usher - U Remind Me
Currently Feeling- Bad

Well i'll get to the title of the post in a bit. First things first, i hate registering for classes at Pima Community College. The reason why i say this is because i just wanted to sign up for one class and i had to go from one line, to the next, and then back. It was very irritating but i did find some comic relief in this Indian FOB trying to spit game at this Asian girl i'm guessing he thought was a fellow FOB. Anyways it was pretty funny watching this unfold in front of your eyes but alas i give credit where credit is due and say at least he tried. But nonetheless it was pretty funny. Anyways i got home and packed....Bottcher was nowhere to be seen so i had to move Alysha's gigantic box on my own. After that i drove back to Phx during the worst time (against my gut instinct). I should have listened because it was pretty horrible traffic. Anyways i got home and relaxed at home for a bit. Sarah, Me'shell, and Amy then came and picked me up to go bowling. we met up with Katie, Catherine, Kevin, Daniel, Jack, etc (people i didn't know for the most part) Anyways it was cool i was goofing off but i made sure that i beat Deeds. Anyways being the analytical person I am, I noticed that Jack obviously had a thing for ME'shell. There was something i did not like about Jack. Anyways we bowled til around 1 in the morning then we went to Denny's. Our waiter was overly nice, kinda odd but we got discounts and free stuff.

Anyways today all i really did was watch scrubs and tonite i'm gonna watch the suns game.

Random Things.....

- So the title of my post "Death to the Nice Guy". That comes from the idea that nice guys do finish last. I'm familiar with the statement and I try and stay away from being the "Nice Guy" but unfortunately as i'm learning, i don't think i can separate myself from it. Its a sad realization but unfortunately i think it's fact that girls do not look for nice guys (at least now). If you want proof, you don't have to look further than my apartment where i'm currently holding Alyshas gigantic box, blanket, and bike. Or the fact i was called her "parent" by her. Not that i have a problem being her friend because i do like the fact that she considers me her friend but considering my feelings, friendship wasn't exactly what i was looking for.

- In something of a related post, I've almost officially turned into a girl. Judging by my conversations with girls....yes i've become a girl. Tawni was right haha........it didn't really hit me until bowling last nite with my long conversations with Deeds and Sarah.

- And today i've been in deep thinking mood, and it has only gotten worse. I'm so confused as it hit me on Fri and since then it has gotten worse. I think i know how i'm going to go about it, hit on random girls. I need to, to keep my mind off of the situation. Censorship prevents me to say more than this

-Anyways the goal for this summer, is to learn to separate my "nice guy", be bold, and ya just need to feel good about myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home