Sunday, October 23, 2005

The Weekend

Song Of The Day- Missy Elliot - Make It Hot
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History-3yrs ago- I finally got confronted about who the "mystery girl" was by Tawni and I danced around the question like Muhammud Ali......2yrs ago- I may have changed a lot in 2years but according to this statement i made.........my rationale may not have "After reading today's this day in history it made me kinda think about a lot of stuff. I regret that day yet I don't....I regret it because it always makes me think what if I would have said something, maybe things would have been different between Tawni and me. But at the same time I don't regret it because things may not have worked out between us and we may not have been as good of friends as we are now. Also deep down maybe Paul is a better suit for her than I would have been.....but I'm really happy with where I am now (maybe not last year but that's in the past)....."......haha it sounds very familiar...1yr ago - I was in a talking mood.

So my weeekend.......i came into it realizing that i needed a lot of sleep and I did not accomplish that. But i do feel a bit freshed up. Anyways lets start off with Fri.......

Fri
Well i went through the motions in school then i went home and got my stuff ready and Jason and me were off round 2. It took 30 minutes just to get on the freeway, so we talked and I slept and 3 hours later we were in phx. Now the original plan was to hang out with Josh but plans got mixed up and Joel, Jason, and me were heading off to the Cactus game. However we didn't know it was at Moon Valley so by the time we actually got to the game, it was packed. So instead we went to the Mariott and hung out with Adam. These little girls were annoying the hell out of us and were just annoying. Anyways we decided we needed alcohol so we drove to Sears to get someone to buy us alcohol, We then went to Bottchers house and set up for poker. So the game was pretty much with Adam, Bottcher, Joel, Bean, and Tom. Everyone drank except for me and I won the first game too.....afterwards we went to IHOP on 83rd and bell. It took them 20 minutes before they even took our drink orders, and it wasn't even packed. Anyways we had a little competition with the table next to us and then we were done by 3.

Sat
Well originally i wasn't going to go to the state fair cuz i wanted to catch up on my sleep but Paul convinced me otherwise. So Paul, Clarice, and me drove over there and I won 2 prizes really quick. In the rainbow game i won a little dolphin for Clarice then in the ring toss, Paul and me both bought 20 rings and the first ring i got it in. So i won a gigantic blue fish thing with a hole in it :(........ We then met up with Tawni, Ryan, Chad, Corey, and Aditi and we hung out for the rest of the day around the fair......lol probably the funniest thing was the interactions between Ryan and the donkey Paul won aptly named "Badonkadonk". Anyways we were there for a while, then i went home and took a nap before hanging out with Josh. Him, his couz, his couz friend, and me watched doom which sucked ass. We then hung out in the parking lot catching up on old times before we headed our separate ways. I wasn't sure where i was going because i got a call from Aric telling me to go to Mitchells party and then I was originally going to Chad's. So i decided to try to go to both but i got mixed up in my directions to both and combining the directions which got me really confused. Anyways I just went to Chad's and i hung out there watching Chappelles stand up comedy til two then i went home.

Sunday
I woke up around 12:30 and i got a haircut and now i'm back in phx.......

Random Things....

-First off What i wrote about on the 21st about making the same mistake.......I may have been wrong that it may not come to be but i'm not too sure.......sorry about the cryptic writing but if u really wanna know just ask but u know it goes with the whole censored blog thing.

- I really had a lot more i wanted to say but i'm not in the mood to blog (i'm not in the writing mood) so maybe tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home