Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Resurrection

Song Of The Day- Pussycat Dolls - Don'cha
Currently Feeling- Refreshed
This Day In History- 3yrs ago- i felt like i needed a change...2yrs ago- Homecoming was round the corner....I talked about Steph and how cool she was and talked about Amber and how she needed to dump her boyfriend.

So the title of today has to do with some renewed confidence i suppose. Funny thing is i don't know where it came from. Its school related for those wondering. Anyways today was hump day for me in every sense of the word was I was on campus from 9-9. First period we had this african american minister who spoke to us. I dunno why but he was kinda irritating me. Reason for this was he just seemed kinda racist. He seemed like the type who was "we were discriminated with for hundreds of years so it's alright for us to complain." Granted yes blacks were persecuted for a long time, but i dunno i just don't think it's much of an excuse. Also ya he talked about stereotypes and halfway into his lecture about how orientals have ying and yang?.......ya...........So second period i just texted all period. O i got to taste the legendary Crunk Juice of Lil John and it was definately nasty stuff but it woke up up. Ochem was pointless cuz i already know how to do nuclear magnetic resonance readings (NMR). So ya i managed to stay awake in math. I then proceeded to head in the direction of the union when a guy on a bike rode into me right in my back and ya definately hurt. So i ate at Panda joined by my old roomie, Jason the Jew......Ya i remember i was really worried about having a shitty roommate but honestly I don't think i could have done better with a roommate than Jason. We get along and we really understood each other. Anyways after that I bumped into Frank and got a free monster energy drink from the monster truck. I then met with my math teacher. After that i chilled in the tv lounge looking over my lab. I watched some home improvement before deciding to head over to my lab.....so ROTC was having a thing with jumping from the roof of koffler. So they blocked off the front of koffler so i had to walk around. So i was on the bike path when some guy (who crazy enough, looked very similar to the guy who ran me over earlier in the day) run into my shoulder really hard. This time i wasn't so nice and i threw my elbow and it landed him in the bushes. I then tried to be a nice guy and help me up but he gives me a dirty look so I just walked away. Anyways lab didn't take too long and we were out a little before 6 so we went to IHOP sans Michelle cuz she wanted to be a party pooper (actually she had math homework). So we ate and then i went back and played bottcher and lost in baseball. Ya so now i'm d/ling some rap and stuff....

Random Things....

- So as u can see today wasn't a good day......but i'm still feeling refreshed...hopefully i can regain some sleep i was missing this month.

- I have to thank Tawni for coming with me to get gas last nite.... You were very helpful and your company was much appreciated....more than you know :)

- So my Ochem TA thinks bottcher and me copy each other.....actually he probably thinks that i copy of him.....haha

- Has the fire been lit under me......normally i run off competition but that won't work because i don't think i can beat the dream team so i've needed something else to get me to another gear....

- So going to P-town this weekend to hang with an old friend Josh Herbison......this should be interesting...haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home