Saturday, October 15, 2005

Plan Slam Courtesy of the Mase

Currently Feeling- Relieved yet kinda annoyed
This Day In History- Hmmm a lot was written between the dates of the 12-15th so i implore you to read it if you have time.....most notably though frank got his truck, and jason went on his date with lesly....and we all know how that turned out.....

Well the studying is done and although i don't know the results of the tests (actually i know i did horrible on the math) i feel very hit and miss about it. For Ochem i think i did well By no means did i get an A on the test as far as I know but i put forth a valiant effort in studying. Math on the other hand was a the miss. Lets just say i made a lot of weird mistakes that i don't care to get into detail....lets just say i literally failed my math test. Now i have to go talk to my teacher to see what i can do about it......with that said i can guarantee you it won't happen again. With that said all my immediate tests are out of the way. I did so much studying it was ridiculous, Prof Burns was right when he said we need a fall break. I feel burnt out and ready to drink away (but i'm on a sabattical right now). But oddly enough tomorrow i will be doing homework because i should. I'll say that i've been on top of all my classes sans math but that will change after the last test (i would have done bad but not as bad as i ended up doing). I mean Ochem takes a lot out of you especially me since i'm not a visual learner. So i'm putting alot of my eggs into the ochem basket and it's still working me pretty hard. But i digress because i want to talk about something else.

and that something else is Plan Slam which is dedicated to the memory of Plan Jam. For those who don't know what it is, it is a plan that Jase the mase came up with last nite and although i honestly think it could work I don't think I could do it haha. Ok so enough foreplay already, what does the plan consist of.......well i think nothing will show my plan better than the actual conversation Jase and me had....

Ok well i tried to paste it but it's looking like that won't happen so instead i'll give u the gist of what his plan was. So i talk to her one day and ask her what she's doing this weekend. She says she has no plans and i retort back that i haven't balled it up in a while....then pause....then say nevermind....she says no what....and i say you wouldn't be a challange....she says what wouldn't be a challenge and i say playing you in basketball.....u can see where this is leading but then we do something like i say loser pays for dinner halfway inbetween the game and thus that is his golden egg plan. Like i said earlier, i think that his plan would have a good chance of succeeding or at least go in motion but do i have the huevos to do it? I don't know......oh ya and i don't think i mentioned her who "she" actually was but it's Sarah's roommate Monica and why basketball, cuz i guess she's really good at it. So questions about the plan or comments, you can leave on teh side of the page.

So onto my day after the whole school business......well the original plan was to watch Waiting again but that didn't pan out jason's parents were in town (Jew) and we couldn't fit the times around it. So Adam (Jew) and I played some 2k6 and then we went over picked up paul, and ate at Famous Sams.....lol ya so i ordered a burger and when i took a bite out of it, there was no patty haha.......anyways after that adam, paul, and me played poker and i won. we then went to my apt and played some madden before heading back over to the house. Jason, Blue, and Ace met us there and we played poker. Steph came home and we may be buying a basketball for the plan haha. Also Aditi came over and she watched the conclusion of the game. After Jason and Blue left Paul, Adam, Aditi, and me played a friendly game which took forever. After that i took adam home and now i'm blogging.

Random Things.....

-Could my math test be the first test i've actually failed after thinking about it, i've never failed a test even before the curve.

- Crickets were everywhere in my room for the past couple of days plus a beetle looking mofo that i squished.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home