Sunday, October 16, 2005

Case of the Missing Tacos

Currently Feeling- Ehhh indifferent
This Day In History-3yrs ago - I was battling the age old question of what means more friendship or a possible relationship. So i guess three years later have i made a good choice? I will answer that question in Random Things......


So today was supposed to be productive but it kinda wasn't. I woke up late and helped Paul set up his patio for a couple hours. Paul treated me out to Mcdonalds and once again Steph had to be the vocal one when they gave us the wrong sandwich. I then went home and instead of doing stuff i cleaned my room, played a game of baseball with bottcher, and chatted online for a bit. The plan for tonite was to watch Waiting which we did along with Michelle. Still funny.....afterwards we went to Jack in the Box and ya Michelle def has a hearing problem haha. Anyways i discovered something great.....Pumpkin Pie Shakes.....delicioso.....Anyways we then went to the House for a game of poker. It was Michelle, Adam, Jason, Jason, John, paul, and myself. I lost but got 3rd. So ok here's the reason for the title. We went to Jack in the Box as mentioned earlier, Michelle ordered tacos but when we got to the house she went to wal-mart with paul. when she came back the tacos were gone. i could vouche for everyone that they didn't touch her tacos so i dunno. My guess is Tawni may have accidentially grabbed it but that's my guess cuz it's the only logical reason. Anyways Aditi came over just to get some pumpkin pie shake. We drove over to JinB and we got the shakes....then bottcher and me drove back and i lost in baseball again.......anyways the plan for tomorrow is .........

Random Things...

- ok so bottcher has the longest streak of 6 victories beating my old one of 5......

- Ok so the question i posed earlier did i make the right decision? I won't get indepth with details because most people either know it or they can read it (6years worth haha) anyways i believe in all honesty that i did make the right decision. So let me explain y........I think that hypothetically speaking if things would have worked out in my favor i don't think it would have lasted. I think we still would have been good friends either same amount of friends we are now or maybe even a bit better. However, if things would have been altered i don't think Paul and her would have been close and things wouldn't have worked out as well as they have been for Tawni. I mean to be honest Paul has opened up a lot of opportunities for her. Not to say that she used him or anything but the fact is Paul has done a lot for her. I mean she got to visit China and Hawaii, they are living together with Steph, and there are a bunch of other things that i'm neglecting to mention. This is all hypothetically speaker, no i cannot read alternate futures so maybe they would have hooked up anyways but ya i'm assuming. So why am i bringing this up, because i read my blog from three years ago when i made my decision to not do anything and i must admit i'm proud of myself and the decision i made.

- Ok now the other thing i noticed is a behavior among people to bury themselves to better themselves. Its something were all guilty of including myself as i caught someone doing it to me, i realized i was doing it myself soon afterwards. I would talk about it longer, but its 3:30AM

- So tawni doesn't think i'm not sly enough to pull of Plan Slam.......ha i don't think i can do it cuz i don't have the ballz......but i'm going to prove her wrong

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home