Monday, October 10, 2005

Studying Like A Mug In It's Purest Form

Currently Feeling- Braindead
This Day In History- 3 yrs ago- Tawni called me a teddy bear which would eventually snowball in into the moniker "Mr T" which would have a dual meaning...haha

Well today i can some up in one word: "homework". I woke up and watched the game while studying for my history test. So i did that and munched throughout the day. Then i started studying Ochem and realized i'm fucked......it's not going to be pretty on Fri.....anyways i did that watched Scarface with the roomies and Shannon, then Shannon's sis and friend came over and Frank cooked Tex-Mex Chicken which was good. After that we watched I, Robot and more studying ensued.

Random Things...

- Ya so i'm ready for my history test but i'm going to get killed by my math and chem test.

- Watching Shannon and Frank for most of the day while studying i must admit, they seem like a pretty good couple.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home