Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Give me A Shout Out

Currently Feeling- Exhasted
This Day In History- 3yrs ago- i was pitiful...quite pitiful.....

Ok before i start my usual ranting about my day i have a minor request to be made. For those who read my blog i'd appreciate if you wrote on the side bar and leave a comment. It would make me feel loved and appreciated.

Ok so do it now.......

is it there........

ok now that you have written in the comment box lets go on to my past couple days. Yesterday was all homework.....end of yesterday.....today I ditched first period because i didn't go to sleep til around 3AM,so i woke up and took a shower. I then hung out around the soc science class getting ready for my test. Everyone was studying in the hall but i had given up on studying. I either knew it or i didn't. Tawni was acting scarred but i'm sure she did fine. Adam the Jew seemed pretty confident although he thinks his TA is going to screw him over. Hopefully he can switch TA's...too bad tawni can't cuz i really doubt her TA would let both adam and tawni switch to the same TA. So i got my test and i think i did alright, my neck hurt afterwards from hunching over and i had a pretty bad headache. I then went to Ochem and i really need to learn more of the reactions.... Math i almost passed out literally it's so boring. After math, Steph was there and she gave me a gift card to give to Aditi for her b-day. We caught up for a little bit since i haven't really gotten a chance to talk to her that much. She gave me a ride to my car, and then i went and ate some cereal before going to lab with bottcher. Lab was pretty ok, it was easy but my TA made me teach the class on the GC/MS machine. It wasn't hard at all but people kept forgetting to clean the needle after injecting it with their solution. Anyways after class i rode with michelle in her new honda accord and we met up everyone at Rubios. When we got there the guy at the counter started hitting on the girl ahead of us. He asked her if she had had braces before and when she said yes, he said that she had a nice set of teeth. The girl brushed him off though.....he seemed like a cool guy.....Anyways we ate and talked for an hour, then bottcher and me went home and i proceeded to beat bottcher into submission in baseball. lol so i overexaggerating a little bit, i beat him twice....anyways now i'm going to do more studying so wish me luck and if you read this you better leave a message.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home