Friday, October 21, 2005

3 Years Later and I Fear I Have Learned Little

Song Of The Day- Carl Thomas - I Wish
Currently Feeling- I don't know
This Day In History- 3yrs ago- I got lost going to the Vets....2yrs ago- Had an arguments over the infamous schoolscum website. 1yr ago- I had a very broad statement.....ya won't diverge into it....


Well today I did only two things that took up my whole day. First I woke up and Tawni came over and she d/l'ed a crap load of music off the network here. She was here from 11-5 getting music with paul dropping by for a while. Then I went over to the House and Paul and me drove over to the PSU for the poker tourney. We met up with Blue and Jason the Jew and we were in. Jason got out first, then Paul, then Blue.....I did amazingly well and ended up 5th out of 40+. The guys in my table were cool but were holding a very bad grudge since i took a lot of their money. So I ended up there from 6PM-11PM so i didn't get much accomplished. Anyways after that i chilled at the house for a bit and then i went home watched smallville (recorded) and read some trad.

Random Things.......

The title of the post is what it is. 3 years ago i made the mistake of not seizing the moment, and now in present day i have the gut feeling that the same thing could happen yet again and here I am letting it happen...........I'm so ridiculous sometimes.....

When we were at the house we talked about how much my blog has been censored in comparison to my entries today. This is so very true........but there is cause for it........Back in the day three years ago, the only person who read my blog was my cousin but for the most part it was written for me. Now my blog is more public, and yes there is things that i don't want certain people to know (not bad things but things that should be kept to myself), and there is things about myself that i don't want to be common knowledge among my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home