Monday, October 17, 2005

A Bad/Good Day

Currently Feeling- Mixed Bag
This Day In History- 3yrs ago - The OG's at their finest.......we watched the transporter (had some very homosexual overtones), then we saw the KKK ghost on adam's street, Frank tripped the alarm at jillians........those were the days Adam, Frank, Jase, and me....2yrs ago-More OG moments with us talking about the upcoming future. Also we played baseball in front of jason's house which was cool. Also i talked a lot about Vicky......hmmm so i realize i contradict myself when talking about Vicky.....well i guess i should set things straight, did I like Vicky yes, but i dunno it seemed kinda forced at the time. We got along fine but she wasn't feeling it. Funny thing is we didn't really become good friends until after the whole thing. 1yr ago- Breakdowns......enough said

Ok so today......was definately a mixed bag.......it started out good my first class i just talked to the girl that sits next to me. I mean we just talk about school but she's cool. However halfway into my first class i just got uber tired. So my next class was West Civ...OMG that was so tiring i would have fallen asleep so easily if i didn't have adam and tawni in my class. Adam was sick though, so i just talked to tawni mainly. After class i convinced tawni to go home and i went to my ochem class. Yup so i got a decent grade on my Ochem test, slightly above the avg....but u know what i am proud of what i got because I did a pretty damn good job on it, but i got jibbed on a couple of partial points and the one multiple choice quesitioned i missed was 9pts. So damn i'm proud of my efforts although the dream team kicked my ass. Then i went to math and i did horrendous on my math test......i really got to talk to my math teacher about it. Anywho enough about that, i went to lunch with aditi and then we went to bio.....that went and afterwards i went home, did some homework and watched tv. That was my nite in a nutshell.....

Random Things.....

- So i've realized this whole plan slam thing has come very quickly without me stating much of my feelings. Well i do think she is cute and i do like her from what i know about her. She seems like a really sweet girl, and just seems like a good person. I would really like to know her more and essentially that is what plan slam creates in a sense. I wish i could say i really like her but i can't cuz i don't really know her but hopefully that can change one way or another and with that i'll end myself there.....time to watch more tv or do my lab.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home