Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Stressed

Song Of The Day- AC/DC - Back in Black
Currently Feeling- Stressed
This Day In History- 3yrs ago- I thought Tawni had figured out my blog.....i was very worried although thinking back on it now, had she found out about it then instead of when she did in January, i think history would have changed drastically.

Well i'm now officially stressed. Today was the start of doomsday (actually it would be doomsweek). My first two classes were ok, just went through the motions. The girl who sits next to me in my comparitive relgions class got an 84 on the test so it made me feel a little bit better. My 2nd trad class i just took notes and talked to Adam the Jew. Someone decided not to go to class (cough....tawni). Anyways the early plan for the weekend is to watch Waiting again with Adam. Anyways that was the end of the easy part of the day. Ochem is what i like to call a disaster. I got a little bit of it, but for the most part i'm still in the dark. The sad thing is i'm going to feel even more stupid probably because i know the girls and jason will do better than me on this test more than likely. See its a double edged sword, having class with all of them will make me want to try to keep up with them in terms of scores yet the downside is that there is added pressure to do better. Its a very familiar feeling to when i was little and i felt that i had to match every accolade Marianne had amassed. Anyways after that i had math which isn't too bad, i hope i can get the math down before fri. After math i met up with Aditi at the union and i did my bio homework (actually half assed it). I then grabbed some pizza and we went to lab. Todays lab was about osmosis and microscopes. I must say, my TA is really cool. I would nomally hate lab but he at least makes it very tolerable. Also my group is really cool so i'm not stuck doing all the work.

Anyways as for today, it's all studying and homework. Math and Ochem lab is what's on the agenda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home