Saturday, October 08, 2005

Hawaii: Tucson Style

Song Of The Day- The Beach Boys - Coconos
Currently Feeling- Sleepy
This Day In History- 3yrs ago - I was venting because of my lack of confidence in just asking a girl. It burnt me twice that year but one i cared about one i didn't. 2yrs ago- In the library with Frank, Tawni, and Adam....lol never a good combination....

Well today was the big suprise party for Aditi although i must admit it wasn't that big of a surprise for her. The day started off easy enough, woke up, went to my trad class and i got an 89 which is very acceptable. I started talking with that one girl again but mainly just about class and what a joke it was. Then i went to my other trad discussion. My TA was late but when he stepped into the doors i understood why. For some background knowledge, my TA had an infected pimple on his cheek so the first week we saw him he had a normal size bandaid. Every week after that the bandage got bigger. Well today we saw what was underneath it and it was not pretty. There was a big black crater and his whole face was covered with welts like if he got stung by multiple bees. But with that said he's a cool TA and gave us an easy quiz and helped us study for the mid term. After that class i ditched my chem and math class cuz Steph needed a ride to the airport because she is going to go visit the Mase. So i took her and tried to go to Mcdonalds but it was packed like a mug. So i went home and ate cereal and choco milk. I then played a game of madden and started to take a nap but tawni called needing help getting ready for the party. So i come over and start helping and i give jason a call to help cook. People start arriving, and i must admit Monica (sarah's roommate) was looking very cute. Unfortunately, I seemed to have been missing my voice whenever she was around because i talked very little around her and when i did i said stupid things.....haha didn't offer her any textbooks though. Anyways Aditi came in and we surprised her. Then we all just hung out and listened to the same 2 cds for most of the nite. We watched the baseball game, played a game of poker which i wasn't too interested in playing. I then played Blue in 2k6 and lost but beat adam (jew) in it. Then adam and me went to my place to play madden and i killed him in 2 games 21-0 in the first quarter....haha...

After Adam left i watched some comedy tv with frank while studying (at 1 in the morning). Then i started doing my laundry. I'm about to KO but i wanted to write in here.

Random Things....
- Tomorrow the plan is to study with adam and tawni for a little bit (i hope it's productive but i came prepared in the event it isn't). Then i'm probably going to clean up around the apt, study Ochem, do some homework. The part i have to decide is if i want to go to the Suns intersquad game or do frank a huge favor and distract Shannon's sister. I'll probably do the latter only because i do have to do homework and i know i won't get any done if i go with the Jews (Blue, Jason, and Adam) to the suns game.

- lol i'm noticing a continual pattern (it's definately not new) but i think it's funny.

-lol ya so when Monica brought up the whole "textbook" thing i definately got embarrased and shy.....haha i then i just said little stupid things that i don't think i would normally ever say....haha i don't remember any exactly but i would say it and then when i walked about i would be like "wtf did i just say". Oh well shit happens i suppose.

- another electronic buy that i'm on the verge of is wireless headphones......haha u may be wondering "didn't he just spend 200 dollars on a new stereo system?" Well the answer is yes but what happens when my roomies are sleeping or if i wanna study in the living room without blasting my music and disturbing everyone else. The answer is wireless headphones and yes it can work up to 100ft (manufacturers estimate). I haven't bought it yet though but don't be surprised if u ever go to my apt and see me chilling in the living room with headphones with nothing attached to it. I'm not crazy it's wireless.....(that should be a slogan)

-Sometime tomorrow both Frank and Jason will be having sex at the same exact time i guarantee it. As for me, I promised Jason i would try to do the same but don't get your hopes up hahahahahaha.

- My dryer is now running so i'm KO'ing goodnite folks it was a good party for Aditi and i hope she enjoyed it. The girls put a lot of effort into it and i lost my nap to help so ya!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home