Thursday, October 06, 2005

Poker

Song Of The Day- Final Fantasy - Tifa's Theme (Ok i'm the biggest dork for putting this put it's a really good piano piece and makes me wish i would have taken those piano lessons.)
Currently Feeling- Kinda Swamped
This Day In History- 19yrs ago- A brown baby girl named aditi was born......19 years later she's only grown 4ft. 3yrs ago - Haha i read this and i gotta kick myself for this.....So I thought tawni was going to go with paul so my attention was then turned towards Leah. I had Jason do some recon work by asking Lesly if Leah was going. So I guess Leah overheard and figured it was me. Of course he had to come up with some stupid excuse to come up with some excuse to not answer that. But anyways ya reading that my stomach turned just a little. 2yrs ago - Steph and Em were still friends. Steph was planning her b-day party which involved a BK crown hat that Frank and me got. 1yr ago- Ditched Chem for smallville, got a 95 on my paper, and hung out with sarah at the House.

Well today has been study/kickback day. I slept in til 11 when paul tesxt me about a poker game at the PSU. I originally wasn't going to go but Paul convinced me. So i got up and cooked some eggs and started studying for my Western Civilization test on Weds. I studied for a couple hours while listening to music and watching frank clean. Then I played more baseball with bottcher. I then went over to the house and hung out with paul and tawni for a bit before paul and me went to the PSU to play some poker. We met up with Jason the Jew and we were off. Paul got out first, followed by me. Jason was still in but we left. We went to Mcdonalds and Paul fronted me for some food. We then went back to the house and ate our food. I then hung out with tawni for a bit and then i volunteered to take steph to the airport tomorrow which means i gotta ditch my chem and math class tomorrow. Oh well...... Anyways this weekend is Aditi's b-day followed by shitloads of studying.

Random Things......

Happy Birthday Aditi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home