Thursday, October 06, 2005

Reverto II - A Voice From the Days of Yore

Song Of The Day- Rascal Flatts - Mayberry (Just for you jase)
Currently Feeling- Drunk (actually just a tid bit)

Well yesterday was my blog where i wanted to express my more sentimental and sappy side so today i thought i'd give you all more of a typical update. Well first off I definately didn't go to my first class this morning which may actually be due to the fact that i was writing here so late last night. But was it worth it......we'll find out in a couple weeks if i'm still writing in here. Anyways so i got up around 9 and quickly got dressed and went to my trad 102 class. I got my bro Adam the Jew and Tawni in my class. Anyways we have a midterm next monday and i really don't pay attention in the class so tomorrow i'll definately be studying like a MUG. I then went to Ochem which i have with the girls minus clarice, along with bottcher. I'm worried about the test coming up next friday because it just seems so quick and i'm not sure if i'm ready (i know i'm not ready). After that i went to my calc class and quite honestly, i really have to start picking up the pace in that class. If there is one class i slack off in it's calc. But my homework scores are getting better so that's a big plus.

After that i went home and grubbed on more frozen food....mmmmmm sodium.....lol it's ridiculous how much food we have eaten since The House gave it to us. Anyways i only got about an hour of chill time before bottcher and me had to leave for lab. We had a midterm today and for the practical part we had to do recrystallization. I really should have lied about my percent yield but oh well. We also had our written final and i did really good except for one stupid ass question. Ya and alo this girl in my lab i find cuter and cuter everytime i see her. I started talking to her a couple weeks ago but me being tarded and shy that's all it came to.

Well after lab we stopped by Safeway to pick up some strawberry juice to go with our watermelon vodka in typical Weds style. Lets note however that i don't have class on thurs so no i'm not an alcoholic...haha....anyways i tried to convince Vicky to come down this weekend but she's holding her own party this weekend but i'll probably come and visit ASU in a little bit so i'll drop in and say what's up.

After we had enough alcohol in our systems, bottcher and me started playing baseball and he's really starting to kick my ass in the game.......our neighbors came over again and this one girl is so trying to get into bottchers pants but she is gross.. hahaha he's so mean.....

Finally i talked to my very old but good friend Josh Herbison. Since i haven't talked to him in a while i wasn't sure if he was still going to be the same guy. But from what i got he's still a cool guy and hopefully he transfers over here.

Random Things

- next week is going to put me through hell Ochem, trad 102, and math test....none of which i am prepared for.......this will be a test to see how my time management is.....

- I forgot to thank jase the mase for getting me to write back in this mug.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home