Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Reverto

Song Of The Day- The Starting Line - Bedroom Talk
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- 3yrs ago - All is fair in love and war.....this was the mentality that i was trying to instill in myself with the whole tawni situation. Also i was trying to see if Leah had a date to homecoming because i wanted to go to homecoming. 2yrs ago - I was talking about how I was getting crucified by a decision I made but i don't remember what it was. Also i hung out with the OG's plus Joel and Steph. Those were the days....haha. 1yr ago - Adam and Moses came down to tucson and we hung. Also hung out with my old jewy roomie and hung out at the house.

Well as i promised here I am to write in my blog......sure i'm about 3 months late but hey better late than never. In those 3 months i've had my ups and downs, but i'm not going to talk about that but rather just jump ahead because quite frankly i don't remember everything that has happened in the past 3 months. I've moved into my apartment with John, Jason, and Frank. So far the experience has been fun and quite interesting. But just like everything there are downsides to it but i must say the good has outweighed the bad. Its interesting because we all have different personalities coming in. I mean i'm laid back majority of the time although i can't stand the apt smelling bad or just trashed up. Bottcher is a quiet guy although not so much anymore. LOL he is a really negative guy but that's him and it works for him and is quite funny. Also after living with him for 3 months i can finally honestly state Bottcher is a genius in the pure sense of the word. Plain and simple Jason doesn't try but he still handles his business like no one else. As a clear cut example, Aditi got one of the highest scores on our O Chem test but bottcher was only 2 pts below her. The only thing was that bottcher didn't study half as much as any of us. Frank on the other hand, is simply stated, a drone. All he does is work because he does need the money. He's still with Shannon, and they are going on 7 months as we speak. I haven't seen them together for an extended period of time in comparison to.....jason and steph.....but i'll get my first crack at it this weekend when she comes down. Finally there is John.....haha good ole Brutus, John is def the odd one of the group. First off he's the only one not coming from Cactus. 2nd of all there is just something about him that makes frank just wanna beat on him verbally. Even occasionally Bottcher. On the flip side, John is a good guy....but i gotta say the girl he hooked up with on sat (our neighbor) was def not my type, but as I've said before to each their own.

Ok so that's the roomies....now the actual place....well the living room is pretty barren sadly. But we just got food today. It's funny cuz the last 3-5 days i've only eaten granola bars for dinner. malnourishment much.....haha anyways i upgraded my speakers which i'm very very proud of. I probably could have bought them at a better time but for the price it was a steal and a half. I've also bought another monitor so that i can dual screen. It is the coolest!!! I also bought a wireless mouse that can be used in the air and a wireless keyboard that will let me play music from 30 ft away.

Ok now that the geek in me has spoken, what else can i say? Well for those who have read my blog throughout the years or just know me real well, I've always said that i go through some realization and try to better myself out of it (ex. James Version 2.0 haha). Anyways after last year i though i had reached that point where i figured myself out. Well i surely didn't as i feel like i've changed alot from last year. Am i going to say i've figured myself out......haha not this time because i know that next year i'll have some sort of realization and better myself once again (ex. James Version 7.0 Optimized). But in all seriousness last year was a year of growth for me, first time not having the OG's around, meeting new people, balancing friends, living on my own, prioritizing what was important. They were all things that i experienced for the first time. I remember last year, there were numerous times that i got kinda upset that i couldn't separate my old friends to my new ones. I felt that at times, i couldn't make new good friends because my old friends would interject themselves. Also for the first time i didn't have friends that i would natually hang out with. Like with the OG's back in the day, it was almost a given we would always hang out but with Adam in phx, Jason in colorado, and Frank working like a fiend i didn't have that security. However i have made that close connection with the "dream team" haha or better known in my blog as "the girls" + Bottcher. Ya Michelle, Sarah, Clarice, Aditi, along with Bottcher have become something similar to the OG's. In a sense it's like comparing apples to oranges but i enjoy hanging out with them and 3/4th's of the time were hanging out in some fashion. They each bring something different much like the OG's did. Sarah always gets my weird and random bits of information, Clarice has a wildness to her and she continually impresses me with her bravado, Michelle is goofy but that's a really good thing haha, and Aditi seems be the person to mesh it all together with her good nature, being smart yet a dork at the same time :) , and just having a personality that shoots to the sky.

And if i talk about friends, i can't forget to mention the peeps at "The House". I'd say most surprising is Paul. It's funny because when reading the blogs of yore, Paul can seem like he was the antihero in my story. And to tell u the truth, from my vantage point back in those days, he was. It really couldn't have been helped, it was a matter of the heart. But to fast forward to present day, its quite the opposite. Paul and me now get along really well. We have a lot of the same interests and were both pretty laid back. I wish he were better at Madden though cuz i need a challenge...haha..... Moving on to Steph, I've actually seen very little of her this year sadly. She has been doing a lot of school work plus a lot of work work. Couple that with Jason time (jason and her talking on the phone) and there is not a lot of time for other stuff. Last year i talked to her alot because whenever i needed someone to talk to, i thought she was the person who could best relate to me at the time, and for listening i'm truly grateful. Finally there is Tawni, a person who could possibly have her own couple of chapters in my blog. My relationship with her has always been under a microscope in my blog. She is someone who was and still is a big part of my life. Her role in my life for the past 3 years has constantly changed and sometimes it was a little hard to accept. To generalize her, she is always someone who has the potential to make someones day.

Lastly, and most importantly is my family. My sis marianne is still in Thailand going around the world. I still say she hogged all the smarts from the gene pool but what can ya do. Barbie, I'll admit i'm not the best big brother in the world, and i hope i can change that soon enough. She's growing up and shes going to start having to make choices in her life and i wish i could have done a better job doing that. My mom, still the one person i look up to completely. Always working hard to make our lives easier and there is nothing i could do to repay her. My dad is doing good. I worry about his diabetes as it does appear to be getting worse. I remember when i was young i always tried to impress him and sometimes i still catch myself trying to do that .

Well i'll continue maybe tomorrow (i have class from 9-9 tomorrow) under the title Reverto II. For those wondering what Reverto means, it is latin for return.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New round of 'outing' focusing on officials who oppose gay rights
Though decried by many gay-rights leaders, ''outing'' - the practice of exposing secretly gay public figures - is expanding into new terrain as Internet bloggers target congressional staffers, political ...
Your blog was very informative.
I have a debt site/blog. It pretty much covers debt related stuff.
Check it out if you want to.

12:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home