Thursday, June 30, 2005

Countdown To Cali

Song Of The Day- The Offspring - Defy You
Currently Feeling- Tired
This Day In History- 2yrs ago - Recollecting my thoughts on my trip to NAU. 1yr ago- Went to Castles and Coasters with Jase and El steph...also watched the notebook with Tawni and went to a party.

Well it's only one more day til Cali....unfortunately Adam's parents are giving him too much guff so he won't be joining us on our road trip. Today as well as yesterday, I've been a real home body. I've just turned down everything to either watch tv or take a nap...kinda sad but lately i've been going out often. Anyways for the most part, it's been school and errands. My mom been needing me to do a bunch of errands for her and homework just seems to be getting longer and longer. I swear it's no good where my motivation is heading but luckily the class isn't too bad.

In terms of everything else, it seems to be going pretty ok......life has been almost still with no real importance to the day except for a few things every so often.

Random Things.....

- This will be a pretty interesting combo for the road trip. The only thing i'm going to hate about the trip is the driving but it should be ok.

- Well i'm kinda glad this week is coming to an end after some problems within the group...


- sometimes x marks the spot

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home