Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Outlook

Song Of The Day- Maroon 5 - This Love (acoustic)
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- 2Yrs - Ate dinner at Tawni's dads house with amber, Paul, and Tara.......(heh I remember something from that night.....lol)

Well it's been a little bit since i've updated and i know i should have i've just fallen behind in terms of doing some stuff..... So with that let me get started....

Fri
I chilled with Jason in the room. We were supposed to go to Claim Jumpers but the wait was 3 hours so we ended up going to El Paso which was good. Ya we had a cute waitress so u know that the guys were hitting on her. Not to mention that some of them were drunk. Anyways good eating and afterwards we went to Safeway on a beer run and jammed to some old school Dre. Blue got me some vodka for compensation. Anyways the rest of the night we watched Napolean Dynomite and slept.

Sat
Hmmm my memory is a little blurry but i know i did something.....Well i remember i got really drunk of lemon lime and watermelon vodka...it was really good that and red bull and vodka.....i put too much vodka in it and i wasn't feeling too great at the end of the night.....o yeah now i remember i also went to visit El Steph at Old Navy.....she was on her break so i hung out with her and ate dinner while catching up a bit.

Sun
Ya sunday was definately chores day. Hmm lets see i had homework to do, i did my laundry, i cleaned the inside of the MDX, brought in some more water, cleaned up the room, the works....i was so tired but i felt accomplished....

Mon
Well i had to wake up early for a chem lab meeting but everyone was late so no one showed up til 8:40. It was cool though cuz i was talking to my lab partner and she seems cool. Afterwards
i went back to my room and chilled for a little before steph came over and chilled with her. We then met up with Paul, Tawni, Frank, and Ryan for lunch. After that i went back to the biological science room to change my major to molecular and cellular biology but i had to schedule an appointment. So ya i then chilled in my room and then met up with clarice to go to indiv which was ok. After that i mainly just chilled. I drank a little too with guys in my hall again but only a little

Tues
I met up with my group again in chem lab. It was quite pointless but i talked to the girl in my group again, liliana. I gave her a ride to my car before going to the bank. I then went to Claim Jumpers with Jason, Blue, John, Chris x2. It was cool although long....this lady asked for my ribs so we put in a note that said "for a real bone, call XXX-XXX-XXXX." lol....and then this guy was going to break up with his girlfriend so this guy starts begging him to let him shit on his ex's sweatshirt....lol funny shit... Anyways after that i dropped off John then went back to the room. I drank a little more again with the guys and wrote my paper

Today
Well i had chem lab today. I think this one girl in my class is really pretty, but she's not in my lab group....After that i hung out with steph, then went to lunch with the guys. Afterwards Paul came over and i watched Jason beat him in halo. Afterwards i did some homework then i went to my psych experiment...it was pretty cool but i'm not going to say what it is so just ask if u really wanna know. Afterwards Paul came back over and beat him senseless in madden. I ditched class though as a result.....then i chilled before smallville...man i feel kinda sad that Alicia died...i dunno sad......Anyways Rach called but i was watching so i didn't talk to her long. Aftewards i got food at the deli, then drank a little bit...now i'm chilling on the computer

Random Things...
Tomorrow is my shitty schedule...7hrs but after that weekend....

I'm still learning things out about myself and others.....like for the longest time i thought that when i liked someone and didn't do anything about it then i would think of them too much as friends but i've realized that when i don't do anything i look for things in them...foibles and i convince myself it wouldn't work....

With other people, I've been doing a LOT of thinking about some things.....i just don't know about some things.....college u find out a lot about yourself and you grow and change as a person but your friends, well at least good friends will still be with you...i dunno sometimes change is weird.....

I know i'm not the only one questioning friendships lately though, at least i know i'm not exactly alone on some things....

It seems like i'm playing a middle man yet again but this time it's between john and rachel....sad thing is that i've never even seen rachel yet i seem to be handling a lot of their relationship problems....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home