Monday, January 24, 2005

Falling Short

Song Of The Day- Wake Me Up When September Comes
Currently Feeling- OK

Well it's Monday and i just got back from my indiv class. But before i get to all of that i guess i should catch everyone up on what i've been up to this weekend.

Friday i didn't have class so i watched tv for a while, then ate at the Deli. Steph called and they were having lunch so i went back down to the union and hung out with them. After that i went back to my room again. I chatted online for a while. Jason came over and we watched a lot of the "I love the 90's part deux". Finally we watched the suns game where they lost to the spurs in OT. I was pissed to say the least. Anyways after that we went to Vesco's house but we bumped into aditi, michelle, and clarice and we ended up going to pauls. Oh ya Hubert was there too. Anyways so we played Texas holdem and Jason was getting real drunk. Finally Jason started throwing up so we all went to campus to drop them off and get food while Paul and Aditi went to get Monopoly at wal-mart. I should note that this is around 2 in the morning. Anyways so we come back and i start drinking. Michelle and Clarice only played for a moment before they got tired so it was just Aditi and Paul and me. So we played til 6 and I won!!!

Sat
I spent the night over there but only got a couple hours of sleep. Tawni tossed her shoes at me..lol anyways i went back to campus to take a shower then pick up jason and frank and we went to look at Sterling. That place looks like a winner so i think were going to live there and sign in the next couple weeks. We went to Famous Sams to talk about it. Then we went back to the house for a little bit before going back to campus. I then picked up John and then we went to Phx. I got there around 7 and went and watched Assault on Precient 13 which was really cool. Adam was really wound up and i was kinda scared driving with him. Joel had his birdman shoes which were pretty cool. John flaked on us. I got home and i talked to my mom about it and she thought it was a good idea.

Sun
I went to church and then football before coming home. Nothing really to note after that i think.

Mon
Well today i woke up around 11 and steph came over and she chilled here for a bit then we met up with everyone at the union. After lunch i went back and did some homework. Paul came over and we did some 20 questions game. Brad came over and his b-day is tomorrow so were going to black angus. After all of this i did more homework before meeting up with clarice and going to indiv.

Random Things....
I've been sleeping really late lately, however tomorrow i gotta wake up early so i'm going to try to sleep earlier

I'm really excited about moving into an apartment next semester.

This weekend was sort of a bust because i was supposed to tell the girl i like how i felt but i guess i lost some confidence hence the title "falling short"....

Today i've been thinking about something that bugs me because of its reoccurance and my inability to put it behind me. I just wish that things could go back to the way it was before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home