Friday, January 07, 2005

A Late New Years Dinner

Song Of The Day- Lil Jon and Ice Cube - Roll Call
Currently Feeling- Mostly good

Today was another kickback day. After I chilled at home for a while I went to Old Navy to see if this jacket was on sale then went to Circuit City to buy Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. I then went to return some videos and then i went and got gas with my dad and we saw an accident over on thunderbird. Well tonight i did the whole family dinner at Claim Jumpers. It was our New years dinner since this is the first time we actually go to eat as a complete family. The food was pretty good but i strayed from my normal steak or ribs and instead chose spagetti and meatballs. I then chilled at home again and chatted with a couple people.

Random Things....

Wow my days have become pretty uneventful lately. Tomorrow i'm not sure what i have in store, but i'll try to make it more interesting since i'm going back to Tucson Sunday.....

Well i guess tawni's in phx right now.....

I've been burning cd's like a mug.....Ludacris - Red light district, Lil Jon - Crunk Juice, and Snoop Dogg- R&G. Up next Greenday...

I kinda want to go back to tucson but not school....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home