Tuesday, January 11, 2005

The Start of a New Semester

Song Of The Day- Ryan Cabrera - True
Currently Feeling- Good

Well school starts tomorrow and I've been back in Tucson for a couple days now. The first day I got back, I settled back into my dorm, then I watched the suns game and catching up with people in my hall before going over to the house. I chilled there with frank, steph, and paul watching American History X. After that I watched Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind but I think I have to watch it again because i was kinda tired when i was watching it.

The next day consisted of me chilling. Jason came back and i helped him unpack and caught up with him. Brad then came over and we went to the union to grab some food. We then went to the dorm and we watched some family guy before crashing.

Today was more chilling. Paul came over with Brad and they chilled here for a little. We went to the union with jason then i went to the bookstore to grab my books. I then went back to the dorm and hung out with jason for a little and also chatted online. I ran a few errands and then i came back to watch the suns game. They killed the Heat...anyways i then went to the PSU to visit frank and got a wrap. Now i'm getting ready to crash.

Tomorrow i have lab tomorrow from 8-11 and then mind, structure, and behavior from 3:45 to 5.......I'm probably going to eat lunch with steph, tawni, and paul, and i also gotta run a few errands.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home