Monday, January 17, 2005

MLK Day Weekend

Song Of The Day- Green Day - Jesus of Suburbia
Currently Feeling- Good Enough

Well I had my four day weekend and I must say I had a bit of everything which was cool although I'm a little confused about a couple things. So lets see Fri I went and got gas and paid a visit to the house. Danielle was visiting so I was going to hang out with all of them for a little. I then went to dinner with Michelle, Aditi, Sarah, Clarice, and Jason at SHERE PUNJAB. Oh yeah michelle got me How To Lose A Guy In 10 Days which was a belated Christmas gift. The place was really good although we had the hardest time splitting the bill because we forgot to get separate checks. heh it took us 30 minutes and we were all very smart people mind you....anyways we then went to Park Place Mall and watched In Good Company which was a good movie, not great and something not really memorable other than if I have a daughter that's how i'm going to act. After that we went to Vesco's house and we chilled there. It was cool a little tired but they act really funny drunk including Aditi. My sister called and there was some family problems so I got pretty worried. So yeah we left around 2-3 AM and then when i went to sleep i had this weird sleep involving Arrowhead Mall and Gangsters with my sisters. It was a dream within a dream so i couldn't tell what was real. Very creepy.

Sat was more kickback, I chilled, watched the football games. I went over to the house and hung out with Paul, Frank, Steph, Danielle, Tawni for a little. Paul, Frank, and me played catch, then we watched the football games. So yeah i lost 10 dollars this weekend cuz all my picks couldn't win. Anyways I left and then watched the rest of the games with Jason in the room. I then started chatting online with Michelle and Aditi....lol I had the funniest convo with Michelle because of how she was picking football teams. And then i also had a cool chat with Aditi. I was going to Vesco's party with them but i wasn't quite in the mood to party so instead I hung out at the dorms and chatted with some guys who were here.

Sun involved more football. Time went by so fast, Paul called me over so before i did i dropped by my sisters house and hung out with her and her roommate for a little bit. I then went over to the house and we all took a long car ride to pick up frank and to get some food. After that they started doing some housework so i felt a little bad just watching tv so i helped them a little by throwing out trash and whatnot. I then got tired so I left around 11 and then i played some madden.

Today was quite uneventful although i got all my homework out of the way. I hung out with John and ate dinner with him at the PSU while visiting frank. We then went back to my room and watched Garden State. I gotta admit that movie is the shit. Anyways after that I watched some wrestling then played more madden and i'm thinking about buying the green day cd.

Tomorrow I have English from 8-9:15, then chem and bio from 12:30-3:15.

Random Things.....

I'm kind of confused about this girl. I know that I like her but i'm holding myself back because i'm a little scared too i guess. rejection scares me ya know.....i need to get the whole What Women Wants power....

Some random girl in this car drove up to me and said hi on my way to the PSU...i hope i didn't know her

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home