Wednesday, January 05, 2005

A New Year

Song Of The Day- Destiny's Child - Soldier
Currently Feeling- Good

Well it's a new year and i have made a couple of new years resolutions. One is time management. So yes that means more blogging. Hmm i have a couple other ones but I'm not saying, i'm going to keep that to myself. So ya unfortuntely my holidays weren't very good. It's all pretty sad because i really was looking forward to the holidays but everything that could have gone wrong. A lot of family issues that I also kind of pretend arent there have just been blaring to me lately. But i don't want to talk about it. But hey it's a new year right? It's a fresh start. Hmm so what else huh......well Jason has left again so it looks like we wont see him for another 3 months. But it was cool while he was here, it was almost like old times with mostly everyone there. I forgot to take pictures....i need to do more of that.....I also got to hang out with my cousins in Cali....it was cool hanging out with Chris, Kimi, John, and everyone. It kinda sucked that i didn't get to see Candice, Scarlet, or Calv but i'm sure i'll drive up there one weekend. In terms of my friends i still wanna hang out with some people before i go back but time is fading fast. 2nd half of school is back on my mind again also. I know i could have done better but this is my chance to make good on that thought. I'm also thinking about life in general. Just things that i'm looking at a perspective. But I also don't wanna talk about that right now. Anyways it is late so i'm going to go to bed but before i do I just watched Garden State and it is a great movie!!! Now that i think about Serendipity isn't a great movie but i like it and maybe it's just me with a slightly different perspective but I don't think Serendipity is on my top 5 list. don't get me wrong, but i think it's just the moment i was at when i watched it. Anyways goodnite y'all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home