Thursday, January 20, 2005

MP3 Player

Song Of The Day- Green Day - Are We Waiting
Currently Feeling- Good

Well it's thurs so it's the end of the week for me. School has been alright and i think i've adjusted to living here again except i've had trouble sleeping as of late.

Tues I had my normal english class in the morning. I sit next to these guys named Steven...heh ya. The class in itself seems cool but a little bit more difficult then 101. I then went back to my room and chilled then ate lunch at the union. Chemistry was next and like i said before i'm digging my new chem teacher however my bio teachehr is another issue. My bio class last semester compared to this semester is worlds different teacher aside. I mean it's kinda hard to make a judgement off two classes but it seems like the class is more info on like scientists and what not. (ex. Darwinism and his book "The Origin". Then i chilled in my dorm for a while and i chatted with Clarice about some stuff.

Weds i had chem lab for the first time. My teacher seems cool and looks to help. I'm not too sure with my classmates but my lab parter was cool. Anyways we had to do a lab so i had to buy a lab apron i am only going to wear that once. But the thing that really bugged me is that it smelled like shit and wore off on my clothes. i was pretty disguisted. Anyways after lab steph came over and we chilled in the room. It's odd cuz i don't really see them much anymore unless i drop by their house and lunch like once a week. Anyways yeah so we talked and stuff before going to lunch and meeting up with frank, paul, jason, and tawni. We ate lunch then i went with jason to the bookstore before going to get my haircut. I did a lot of texting while waiting then i got a really cool hair stylist who i had a really cool conversation with. She gave me a big discount and i gave her a good tip. After that i chatted online for a little before class. My mp3 player came in and i think it is worth every penny. I'm really excited about it. I only got a couple minutes to put songs on it before Clarice came and we went to class. We talked about some stuff :) and then when we got to class, we had to take the longest evaluation test thingy. After class i took a nap while listening to music. I woke up and ate some panda. It's weird but i can't seem to stomach it anymore, the food just seems like too much. Anyways after that jason and me went and watched Like Mike and the Lakers game.

Today all i've really done is go to english which was boring today but now i have a bunch of free time before chem so i think i'll go to lunch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home