Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Energized So To Speak

Song Of The Day- Milk And Cereal (look it up)
Currently Feeling- Different
This Day In History- 1 yr ago - over at tawni's house hanging with tara fixing their computer. 2yrs ago - I didn't blog but Tawni did...

Well it's been an interesting past couple of days. Yesterday was pretty cool. I went to Black Angus with Jason and Blue for Brad's b-day....lol fun times although i did feel a little bad throughout the night. Anyways good eating and what not. Afterwards on the way we had a talk about girls...hehe very funny.....We got back around 9 thinking we'd come home to peace and quiet but low and behold we come home to crying and yelling....nothing beats drama at the dorm. Ya it was loud and i was going back and forth between a lot of rooms and ended up not even getting ready to go to bed til 1:30 and i had class at 8.

So today seemed like it was going to be a normal day. It was raining which seemed to envigorate(spelling?) me as i went to chem lab. My chem lab is cool (a lot better than last semester) and i actually had a moderately fun time in there. There's a couple of cute girls in the class but we'll leave it as that for now....heh......anyways after that i went back to my room and hung out with steph. We went to the administration to do the whole fasfa thing but the line took forever so we met up everyone for lunch. After lunch Paul and me went back to my room to look for a poker table. We are going halfers on it....but damn they are expensive. So after that we played a game of madden which i won. I then took a mini nap before meeting up with clarice to go to indiv. It went by real quick today. So after that i was going to do homework but got like non done. I met up with John at the union and i had the chicken with mashed potatoes...now that was some good shit. After that we went back to the room to go watch smallville with jason.....good episode and that girl is hot.....after that i talked to John's friend online for a real long time and forgot all about the homework i had to do. So i started doing my homework in bed but passed out for a little bit. I woke up, half assed my homework and now i'm listening to music.....

Random Things....

I need to get the new green day cd...from what i've heard it's real good

Ya i'm really digging chem lab more than i did originally...

Tomorrow is going to kill me 7 hrs of class....shoot me now

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home