Friday, January 28, 2005

No Luck

Song Of The Day- Journey - Lights and N'sync - It's Gonna Be Me (I've heard this song twice today and i previous to it, i haven't heard it in months)
Currently Feeling- To Tell You The Truth, I dont know


Well today was my busy day and i was feeling it. I woke up around 7:30 and drudged along to english. English was alright we just analyzed ads and we have a rough draft due Tues. Even though i've been in class for a little bit now, i still haven't gotten a feel for the other peeps in my class or my teacher. After that i went back to my dorm to try to sleep and do more of my homework....i could do neither so instead i just watched tv. I then got lunch over at the cactus grill and had meatloaf rellington (spelling?)....mmm that was good...after that i went to chem with mark and sarah. I don't know about the difficulty but i really like that class, like i'm sincerely interested and awake when i'm in the class. Bio is the opposite, i need to buy like energy drinks so i can drink it in between my break. hmm so after that i went back to the room and entertained people in my room for a little before going to bio lab for the first time....it was pretty cool we got out early but i didn't really talk to much to anyone else. After class i chilled in my room and played some nba live for the first time since coming back to tucson. After that another mark came over and told me about a poker game so i called up jason and we played. It was fun but i did lose my money. Anyways after that i chatted around a bit around the dorms before playing more video games and now i'm here.

Random Things

I love having early weekend, tomorrow i gotta meet my advisor with aditi, and i should work out, and do homework and chill.....

I don't really know how i feel right now on most or all aspects....i mean i'm fine and whatever but deep down i don't know how i'm feeling. I'm feeling a lot of different things about different things and people.....confusion with one, anger with another, cool with others....i dunno

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home