Thursday, January 13, 2005

No One But Me

Song Of The Day- Ludacris - The Potion
Currently Feeling- I Dunno
This Day In History- 1 yr ago - I talked about my accident and i was quite confused with the whole "thing".

Well school continues and it brought along some differnt changes. I had my class at 8 which was English 102. It was pretty cool i didn't know anyone but that's cool. My teacher I'm still out on the jury about and i didn't get a good look at the girls. After class i saw Aditi and we walked to the bookstore to get english books then i walked her to her next class. After that i chilled in my room and watched saved by the bells. I then went to the union to eat lunch with Frank. I got some coffee then went to chemistry. It turns out Sarah is in my class and also this girl from my lab last semester named Amy. Anyways the teacher seems really cool so i'm glad. Unfortunately the same can't be said about my bio teacher. He was so dull and uninspiring that after i got home i immediately looked for an open bio class. Anyways i ended up not taking a nap. Instead i went to safeway to buy some groceries and then i went to the house to go visit tawni. She was sleeping however so i chilled with paul for a couple minutes before heading back. Oh ya i should note that i saw someone get rear ended. I'm glad to be the spectator in all of it. Anyways went back to the dorm and chilled. I picked up my mail to get my jacket but it wasn't the one i wanted so I went to the mall to exchange it. I got a jamba juice then i went to the house to go hang out with Paul. But it turned out that they were all doing english homework (they all have the same class) so i watched tv in the living room. After a while i start going home but i left my phone so i had to go back and pick it up. As i was getting home i ended up having to circle my garage cuz people were leaving the arizona basketball game (we won). Anyways i don't have class for tomorrow so ya....

Random Things.....

Ya so i don't know what i'm up to this weekend, i guess i'll find out on the fly....

Steph showed me her sisters profile and it had something i thought was really cool. (sorry if it's not exact) "Don't make someone a priority when the other person makes you an option"......

I need a haircut....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home