Monday, February 07, 2005

Cockblocked and Super Bowl

Song Of The Day- Kelly Clarkson - Since You've Been Gone, Breakaway
Currently Feeling- Good

Well it's Mon and i last updated Weds so i'm a little behind. I'll just start at the weekend though....so

Fri
Well I chilled Fri afternoon eating lunch with the group. Afterwards Paul came over and played Madden for a while. Adam came over and gave me his keys cuz he was leaving his car here. We played somemore before he left. I then cleaned up the room a little before chatting with Aditi. I then talked to Tawni on the phone for a while. It was old times we talked for about 2 hours just talking about things. It was nice.......afterwards i got ready and aditi picked michelle, sarah, and me to go to applebees. We met up with paul and tawni. It was pretty good eats for trying to not spend any money. Afterwards we went back to the house. Then i helped Paul and Frank steal road signs before going home.

Sat
Woke up to meet with my chem lab group. We were in the ILC for forever. Afterwards i got ready and went to the house to pick up frank and go sign the lease. Adam came by and Paul drove us to the apt complex. Pretty much we signed the lease and we were set. We went back to the house and chilled there for a little before going back to my room to chill. Adam and me played madden and NBA2k5 and then watched the suns game. I gave adam my lemon lime watermelon vodka and he was a little drunk. Afterwards we drove to Blockbuster to rent Shaun of the Dead and then we went to Wal Mart to look for Chappelle Season 2 to no avail. So we drove back to the house and watched the movie and smoke the hooka. Good movie though it started out slow. After that we went back to the dorms and played more basketball before sleeping at 5.

Sun
We did homework and visited frank at work before going over to safeway to buy steaks and go to the house. We watched the super bowl with paul while eating steak. The game was subpar with it not being as close as it seems. There was two memorable commericials...the p diddy diet pepsi truck and the cat with the spagetti sauce. The eagles lost and I lost money but oh well.

Mon
Well today i woke up at 11 or so and then met up with frank to go to lunch. We chilled before i went back to my room to get my chem lab stuff. I met up with my chem lab and then we went back to my room. One of them left so it was just me and Liliana and i figured now was my chance to talk to her more but Ryan came in and i got cockblocked. It's cool though....After that i tried studying and doing my chem lab before meeting up with clarice to go to class. Class was alright although i have a test Weds. Afterwars i watched smallville and friends then met with John at the PSU to go grab food to eat. I saw Alicia, Mark, and Jesse and they said what's up. I filled john in on the plan and were going to sign the leases on fri then go to phx. Now i'm in my room trying to avoid the drama and i figured i needed to blog. Ryan's in my room just chilling and jason's back from LA.

Random Things....

Talking to tawni was nice, for once in a long time it almost felt like things were normal again. All i need is an equilibrium with everyone, that's what i'm searching for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home