Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Supa Glue

Song Of The Day- Ludacris - Get Back
Currently Feeling- Good

Well today was a bit of a kickback. After watching garden state late last nite (good movie again). I slept in real late. I played some NBA live and some madden then watched the suns game. I ate some quizzno's for dinner again and then chilled at home for a little. I then called adam and met at his house to go to Wal Mart. We then went to Albertsons to get some Total Brown sugar and oat cereal. That is some damn good cereal i bought two boxes of it. Among my other purchases was that of super glue which i got all over my hands so any suggestions would be nice. Well I guess now i'm going to watch White Chicks right now.

Random Things....

My plans for tomorrow is to run some errands which include buying my sis' memory stick. I then think i'm going to watch a movie with the crew. I also want to hang out with a couple more people before i leave so i'll try to plan that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home