Sunday, December 19, 2004

Scary

Song Of The Day- Saves The Day - This is not an exit
Currently Feeling- Good

Really sorry for my last post i got interrupted and i never did get around to finishing it. Anyways it too far to remember everything so i'll try to update like i normally would. Well i'm back in phoenix which is cool. I spent a couple days in tucson before deciding to come back. I hung out with my roommate and just chilled. My first day back in phoenix, i watched blade III which was a good movie for what it was, an aciton movie and nothing else. Afterwards i played some madden and that was day 1. Day two was chill at home which i did. I watched the suns game and that was pretty much it. Also i did something that i've been trying to do for more than a month. It's crazy i was so excited to finish something that i didn't think i could finish because it was definately looking doubtful. What's crazy was my horoscope for the day. "You're feeling nostalgic, emotional, compassionate and generous -- and if you're with someone you care about, you'll go all out to prove it to them." For those who know what i did that should make sense. Day 3 was chill. I ran some errands and bought some gifts. Then i played some halo 2 with some guys becfore going to jason's house. I hung out with him, steph, and joel. We went to blockbuster, then wendy's. We went to his house again and adam dropped by. We then left to dusty's house and we played madden. yeah now this is really trippy i checked my horoscope and it says "The balance in your account is lower than you think. Go back and check again." Yup and as i read this i'm checking my online bank account and low and behold i'm over my limit by 4 dollars. But yeah i'm getting really excited about stuff it's great.

Random Things..

Unfortunately not everything has been great. i wish i was a more confident person but the fact is is that i'm not and very introverted. As a result i hold myself back and not allow myself to put myself out on the line where i can get hurt. Everyone knows i like this one girl, and she is a really great and fun person and i can talk to her and stuff, but i can't bring myself to try and bring myself to the next level with her to see if something is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home