Tuesday, December 14, 2004

Finals Over Time To Blog

Song Of The Day- Saves The Day - Nightingale
Currently Feeling- Relieved
This Day In History- 2 yrs ago - I was very excited because i was planning to tell tawni how i felt. Without looking back i can tell u that things didn't turn out the way i expected.

So finals are over, it's like a big weight has been lifted off my shoulder. With no more finals i see that i have a plethora of free time now. So with that time i have decided to do one of my old favorite activities in blogging. But the thing i hate most is trying to make up for not blogging.

Anyways i did something really cool to get the stress off. On Fri night i made ice cream with michelle. Yes i know that sounds really random but hey we didn't feel much like partying and we both needed a little break so it was fun. We went to the store and the cashier was giving me crap for making her carry something and not offering my coat. lol

Random Things....

- Ya Michelle is a really cool person......haha for those reading my blog it should be pretty obvious to how cool i think Michelle is lol......i dunno she's just a really funny, odd (in a good way), and down to earth person that i just really enjoy hanging out with. I mean we made crappy icecream on a friday night in the middle of Graham and Greenlee and let me tell you something....it was ice cold trying to do that outside, but alas i didn't care because we were hanging out making ice cream? haha anyways unfortunately I have already decided not to try to pursue anything there because 1) Going after friends does not always turn out pretty especially if things don't end up the way you want it to be. I know that is a very cliche thing to say but in this case i honestly do mean it because she is the coolest person I've met in college and it sux i never talked to her in high school. 2)As much as i don't like saying, I don't think i'm the person she's looking for in a guy right now 3) Despite the advice I have gotten from Steph, Jase, etc....i still feel i should branch out more and try for someone who didn't go to our high school (although i never talked to her in HS so it shouldn't count haha)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home