Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Harry Potter

Song Of The Day- Babyface - Red Dress
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History - I played video games like a mad mofo since everyone had stuff to do. I started working on Plan JAM which essentially was Tawni's gift.

Well yesterday I finally got a chance to watch the new Potter movie. Now let me say that I've watched all of them so far but this is the first one I actually came out to see and lets just say that I wasn't dissapointed one bit. I thought it was the best movie out of the trio. I went to go see it with Frank, Adam, and Long. Afterwards we went to Quizzno's to get something to eat. There was this cute girl that I thought was Jason's ex-girlfriend but it wasn't. Oh yeah I don't know if I ever wrote about it, but Jason's ex-girl was someone from my old school. She's really pretty now from what I saw from her graduation pictures. Anyways after that I chilled at home for a while talking to the family. I watched the game with my uncle and cousin then headed out to go to In-N-Out for some food. Adam and Frank came over and we watched the game for a little before heading out to Millie's house. I was the designated driver for the night which was cool. Millie was pissed cuz his roommate was moving out tomorrow and didn't even bother to tell him. So it looks like Millie's going to be homeless.....well not literally hopefully.... Anyways today I haven't got a clue of what I'm going to do today. I'm going to watch Shrek 2 today with Adam and his family. That movie was the bomb, I've already watched it once with my family. After that I have to reclaim my madden throne.

Random Things.....

I'm contemplating getting a digital camera today but I don't wanna spend it right now so I'll wait til I get my laptop first....

I'm getting excited about college. I'm glad to be in a dorm for the first year only. Yeah their house is going to be real nice, but like I said it would have been a tad uncomfortable and plus I think I would like to be in a dorm. It was a tad bit annoying though hearing were paying the same amount as you blah blah blah....oh well they are right about that though.....weird....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home