Saturday, June 05, 2004

Class Scheduling

Song Of The Day- Expose - I'll Never Get Over You
Currently Feeling- Good

Wow a lot of stuff has happened since I last updated. This past week has been crazy busy. Well I went camping with Jason, Steph, Mike, and Adam. It was cool, we went up to Prescott and we just chilled and set up camp. I had a lot to drink, drinking about 2/3rds of the bottle of Seagrams....it was good though I wasn't feeling too well. Adam was trashed and Mike had like 8 beers. it was a fun time. Heh some of the things Adam said to Jase and Steph were hilarious...... Anyways we only stayed a night then that night I hung out with Tawni at her house for a while. We chilled there for a couple hours then I ran an errand with her then we went to my house to eat dinner. We then went to Sonics before we picked up Frank and went to Mikes house. Yeah I just chilled, I was going to drink because I was going to go fishing with Mike but I ended up not because I had to drive to Tucson the next day. So I chilled for a bit then I went home. I talked to Tawni on the phone for a bit. Let's see fast forward and Tawni, Paul, Steph, and me went to Tucson. I followed Paul in the BMW and that thing handles nice. Anywho Steph rode with me and when we got there we stayed at their house.....damn their house is going to be nice, it's crazy though, Paul's dad put in a mad down payment to get that cheap price. Oh well, I have the experience...heh.....anyways Tucson was actually pretty ok, I mean registration was boring but it was cool hanging out. I even managed to hang out with Paul. Anyways I have my schedule for next semester, I have Biology on Mondays, Wednesday, and Friday at 8-9AM. I have Chem 103a on M,W,F at 10-11AM, Chem lecture on Tuesday 9-10AM. I then have Spanish at 12-1PM Monday thru Thurs. I have English Monday and Weds 4-5:15PM. And finally Chem lab on Thurs from 6-9. Yeah also last night I drove off and I found this really nice thinking spot and place to admire the stars. It's really nice. I also did some thinking about a lot of stuff about the past, present, and future. It was a lot to take in. Anyways now I'm back home and all is well. I'm not going to Vegas anymore because of the Polo Towers fucked up the reservations. So yeah that's it in a brief nutshell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home