Sunday, May 30, 2004

Something Wrong In The Air

Currently Feeling- Disappointed

Yeah so last night I hung out at Jason's house for a while and watched him play GTA III. I then ate dinner at his house and headed over to Adam's house. We chilled there for a bit before heading off to Peter Piper Pizza. First two things, Adam finally got a cell phone and he's discovered text messages, so he was texting everyone, it was pretty funny. The second thing is I don't know if I ever explained the whole Lindsay thing. Well not much to explain, we went on a couple of dates but I decided that I don't want to get into anything right before college so I called her and told her that I just wanted to be friends with her. So yeah after that I haven't talked to her in a couple weeks. So we went to PPP because Adam wanted to see how she looked. So we ended up playing arcades for a bit then we picked up Joel and played smackdown. After that we went to Tawni's house and hung out there for a bit. Jason and Steph decided to go see Raising Helen while Joel, Adam, and me watched Man on Fire. I felt bad about leaving Tawni but she didn't want to come and I had a feeling that Adam and Joel weren't having too much fun. So we watched the movie and I must say it was a damn good movie. I mean granted it's not going to win any academy awards by any means but I connected with the movie. Anyways Aric was at the movies so we sat with him. Afterwards Mike called and I talked to him for a bit. I dropped off Joel and Adam but then I decided to go to some private house lake because something has been bothering me for the past couple days. I dunno as a lot of people know I'm a big believer in seeing how people think about you in their mannerisms. I mean it's hard to tell by words because for all you know they can lie, however their actions are undeniable. Anyways I've noticed mannerisms that I dunno, well actually I don't want to say. I'm used to overexaggerating due to my overthinking but I dunno it's bothering me. I know it's a familiar tune, the whole replacing thing but it's what I have picked up.

Anywho today I woke up early cuz I had to go to work at the nursing home. Pretty basic however one of the patients had an accident so I had to go clean him up and what not. Anywho I decked out a little early to go to Vicky, Heidi, and Vanessa's piano recital/grad party/birthday party. It was pretty cool although awkward at first. I got there a little late and I thought I walked in front of their recital but luckily I didn't. Anyways I met up with Frank and Tawni. Anyways it was alrioght I didn't know much people there since it was kinda family but it was alright. I was kinda pissed cuz I thought I was going to take Tawni home but she didn't tell me that she was even leaving but oh well. Afterwards I talked to Vicky for a little bit and she said that she's going to be housesitting for her aunt and invited me over to play resident evil on 5.1 dolby digital....sweet......Anyways now I'm at home chilling. I dunno what I'm going to do tonite, I guess whatever comes up. Well til then peace out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home