Monday, June 07, 2004

Grad/Goodbye Party

Song Of The Day- Babyface - The Lonliness
Currently Feeling- Good

Well Sun was a pretty cool day. I did a bit of looking for cars, I saw this 2000 Jaguar XJR for $36,000 but with 40000 miles so I doubt it, so it looks like it'll be the Gcoupe. Anyways I then went to church with my lil sister. Afterwards I chilled at home for a bit, then took a shower and waited for Adam to pick me up to go to Jason's grad/goodbye party. It was cool, hung out with Chad, Adam, Jas, Frank, Steph, Aric, and even Mr. White. I have to note though it's a little weird seeing a high school teacher drink and cuss and just act like a normal human being. Anyways Ryan came over and I talked to him about some stuff.... heh it was a little weird cuz he was kinda spilling some stuff while at the same time I was saying stuff I wouldn't normally tell people. Anyways I watched the NBA finals there and what can I say, the Lakers were teabagging it, but I know they will pick it up on Tues. Anyways I left to go to Adam's house and played Madden. Shit what happened to me, I haven't played in such a long time and now I've lost 3 in a row. Anyways after that Frank dropped by and they were going to rent a movie but I was still feeling tired so I called it a night.

Anyways tonite I don't know what I'm planning to do.

Random Things...

I downloaded the new babyface cd, it's actually pretty good, I've listened to it a couple days in a row.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home