Thursday, June 10, 2004

Busting Out Of Funk

Song Of The Day- Counting Crows - Accidentally In Love
Currently Feeling- Bored

Well yesterday was alright. I picked up Frank, Jason, Steph, and Adam and we went to Fry's Electronics to take a look at some stuff. Afterwards we went to Burger King to get some food to eat. After that we went to Frank's house and hung out there for a bit before work. I then dropped off Jas and Steph and then I played Adam in Madden where I lost. We then went with Adam's dad to watch Shrek 2. I only agreed cuz I thought the movie was really sick. Anyways I watched it then I went home and pretty much kicked it.

Today I want to go to the library and get some scary stories since I was online reading scary stories. I'm also planning on probably dropping by Bashas to go visit Michelle if she's working. Then tonight I'll probably end up drinking over at Millie's house.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home