Saturday, February 07, 2004

Changes


Currently Feeling- Feeling of Acceptance
This Day In History- Too much that I don't wanna write...

Yeah I haven't written in a long time but I haven't felt the need to write nor have I felt the desire. Things for the most part has been quite quiet with nothing major happening. Yesterday i hung out with Adam and Jason for most of the day. We were supposed to go over to Tommy's house to do a Halo tournament but it went awry so we hung out at my house, then we went to Panda Express, then we went to Jason's house and played pool. Steph cut part of her thumb off. I don't know how bad it is since I haven't seen it out of the splint but then again I don't really want to see it. So yeah Steph came over and we just pretty much just hung out. Frank dropped by and we were going to watch Scarface but Steph looked dead so we just chilled. Oh yeah frank got accepted into Michigan and I think in the end that is where he is headed.

Today Frank called and wanted to go to lunch so I picked up Adam and we met up at Wendy's. Frank had to go back to traffic school and Adam and me went and chilled at my house. I then dropped Adam off to go to some wedding then I tried to brainstorm some ideas for Steph and Jas for V-day. I went to Cousins and talked to Steph and Tawni for a little bit, then I went to Amber's house to check up on Bun Bun then I felt compelled to write something.

Random Things....

I also had this dream of one of my really good friends from back in Kachina days who moved to Colorado....Josh Herbison.....it was really weird. He came back and he asked if he could stay at my house for a couple days for a soccer tourney. So yeah and then yeah that was about it.....kinda weird.....

I want to get something off my chest but I don't wanna write it here..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home