Monday, February 16, 2004

Pink Flamingos By Night, Gone By Day


Song Of The Day- Fleetwood Mac - Dreams
Currently Feeling- Good
This Day In History- V-Day was over....need I say more....

So yeah the weekend was more or less pretty good even with V-Day.......So lets recap what went on over the weekend....

Fri
hmm.....well let's see I went to the grocery store after school to buy the ingredients necessary to make my chocolate covered strawberries. I then went home and my mom helped with making them....however they didn't turn out how I wanted so I was kinda upset. I went over to Jason's house but no Jas was there so I ended up talking to his parents for an hour. Yeah Jason's mom was talking to me about college and "life"........I then gave Steph her CSS and waved them all goodbye. I dropped by Cousins for a little bit, then I called up Moses and we went to Arrowhead to go see a movie....nothing good playing so we ended up going to Desert Ridge...heh the people who were there are the biggest trend followers cuz last time i went there everyone was wearing the kinda hollister look but this time everyone is dressed punk or ska..... Anyways we chilled and talked about "life", then we watched Big Fish which was a really good movie....it was slow at the beginning, slow enough to make me almost sleep but in the end it was worth it. Afterwards I hit up Chad's house where everyone was real wasted. Shawn, Frank, Chad, Kaylee, Ryan, and Corey were there. So I stayed there for a while then I took Kaylee home and then I went home soon after....

Sat
I bought some more ingredients and made Tawni's Chocolate covered strawberries. Those came out close to perfection although I couldn't get the swirly white chocolate design but oh well maybe next year. Anyways I gave them to her and hung out for a little then I went home. Anywho everyone was working so I think I stayed home and chilled. Adam came over and we watched TV for a bit.

Sun
Went to church....heh yeah nothing much to note other than I'm going with the RE class next week to the crisis center so whoohoo..... I then ended up hanging with Adam for most of the day. Frank came over and we were playing Madden. Frank and me then hatched a plan to steal Adam's neighbor's flamingo's. We left Adam's house but there was a cop down the street so we went to the store for a bit. We came back and took 20 pink flamingos. We decided to put 10 in Jason's yard and split the other 10. So yeah I hung out at Frank's for a bit and then went home.....

Mon
Went to Tucson to look at the dorm. It was pretty nice but had a few fixing up to do. I'm really interested in doing it because it looks like a really good opportunity but we'll see. Anyways it was cool trip to, talked and what not. We walked around UofA for a bit, then we ate at Johnny Rockets. My sis dropped by after class to say what's up. We then went home. I just passed out and then I picked up my mom and i just got home......

Random Things....

This weekend I really did talk about "life" a lot....I guess I just needed to get crap off my chest....

I should be a happier person now cuz the main thing I was angry about I vented about to everyone, and V-day is over....and a couple of other minor issues won't affect me....

I'm watching Average Joe: Hawaii, and that girl is just so pretty......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home