Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Acid Trip


Song Of The Day- Britney Spears - Toxic
Currently Feeling- Upset About Something but otherwise fine
This Day In History- I looked back on the month of February til about Valentine of last year. And one I was generally one sad mofo.......probably cuz of everything that went on last year and what not but it definately wasn't a happy time for me. But I did read a post that reminded me of something that made me happy (at least for a little bit).

Well yeah the past couple of days have been upside down. Sun was definately not a very good day for me. Something got me exceptionally pissed. Then Tawni called for help and that didn't help because 1) I was already pissed and 2) I was trying to think about something that somewhat involved her more or less.....anyways so Mon was a very bad day for me. I had a bad mindset coming into the day and out of everyone I probably took it out the most on Steph and Tawni who were trying to make me feel better so I'm really sorry about getting agitated at you guys. Anyways yeah everyone was trying to see what's up and if I was ok and I just really didn't want to talk about it. So yeah I went home and took a long ass nap. Amber called to check up on her bunny. Apparently she hurt her wrist snowboarding so she asked if I could give her and Jared a ride for a little bit.

Tuesday was a better day, or better concealing I guess you could say. Physics test was pretty easy except for probably the last problem. I probably got a low A or high B I believe. In PCT we did a chapter then went on the field trip. Steph was sick so I drove Tawni, Ben, Kristal, and Daisy. Yeah I don't really like Ben but I don't like him to the extent as Michelle. We went to Thunderbird first and it was pretty basic. We then went to Plaza Del Rio. It was nice talking to Tawni again, not like I haven't talk to her but just stuff that didn't involve politics or homework because lately that is all that we ever seemed to talk about. Anyways I don't know if she picked up on what I was thinking about that involved her but she wants to do something next weekend. I'm excited but I just hope that it's not one of those pity hangout or something to that affect. Anyways at Plaza Del Rio we were giving V-day cards and this one elderly lady gave me a kiss and pinched my cheek. It was cool though cuz she sounded really excited. Anyways we then went to Sunhealth and I talked to Michelle and we got put into PDR with the 1st year students. So yeah were going to partner up, and heh I also heard her rant about Ben and why she really doesn't like him and after hearing it yeah I have to agree. Anyways after that I followed Michelle that led us to a dead end and then Kristal was going to be late so I sped to get her there early. I think Ms. Smith was pacing me though. So we got back to school and in Gov't we watched a movie about how the 2 towers fell. Seeing the images still gives me a shock factor because when you watch it and then you realize that that only happened a little bit ago, it feels surreal. Anyways also I was talking to Tawni about how she doesn't think she'll change in college. Anyways in the year and a little more that we met, she has changed a lot from junior year as well as I have, and everyone else but it's hard to put it into words as I have already failed to do so twice......

Random Things....

Couldn't get a hold of my sis....

heh Tawni and me brought up the whole speeding thing with Paul and me a while ago, and Paul said something along the lines of showoff.....lol I thought that was incredibly funny because it was sooooo true..... lol

I'm in better spirits but I'm still upset I've just decided that I shouldn't let it reflect.

Yeah I've started talking to Michelle, heh she's been in HCT with me as well as my english class and I never realized how cool she is....don't get the wrong idea however, it's not the whole I like her business.......

I've been talking to Steph today and she informed me on maybe why I was acting all weird this one day I was sick....I guess it turns out that in cough drops it contains a very small amount of meds that would produce heroine like side-effects only if you ate so much so quickly......so pretty much I was on a mini acid trip....sweet

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home