Thursday, January 29, 2004

Overwhelmed


Currently Feeling- Confused
This Day In History- More V Day Troubles......

Well I haven't blogged in the past couple days for a couple reasons. I have been exceptionally swamped with things I have to do. Been bugged with homework, I had to write a couple of letter of recommendations, as well as do scholarship stuff. It's been hectic. It would have been bad enough but I've got other issues to deal with also. Well I guess I solved one of them a couple nights ago with Tawni. As I explained to her, it was only the catylist of the problem and not necessarily the actual problem. Also something seems weird, not necessarily wrong mind you but different. Something seems out of place, maybe it's just me but I can't help but feel that way. Why I do is something I have yet to discover. Anyways so what have I done, well I dunno if I can remember everything, last night Jason, Joel, Adam, and I hung out. We went to my house to play Madden, then we went to Cousins for a little bit. After that we went back to Adam's and he drove us to Wal-Mart to go apply. AFter that we headed to Borders where we met up with a couple peeps from their physics class. We hung out there for a while and Frank joined us. After that I took Joel home and I just hung out at home. Today I just had to go to an NHS meeting with Jason and I hung out with Adam for a few then went home. yeah umm....school has been weird to say the least. Physics is more or less pretty easy, Tawni thought about dropping the class but I don't think she would. In all honesty, I would get upset at her if she did drop the class because one I'm in it because she asked me to stay in the class but more importantly I know that she can do well in it, she's just letting the class discourage her. PCT is ok, it's a pretty fun class I guess but there is a lot of work. yeah my partner for this week is Michelle and she's pretty cool. Government is good more or less. I had a lot I wanted to say but I'll choose to limit my words because I have stuff to do. One, there are a lot of peeps in my class like Joel, Mike, Steph, Tawni, Sean, Marcus....so it's rare that I don't have anyone to talk to. It's a big discussion class however and you get to see how a lot of peeps think. Steph and Tawni absolutely hate the people in my class outside of a few people. On a certain extent I have to agree, many of them I've had humanities with so I know their mannerisms. I am completely fine with whatever anyone's opinion is whether or not they agree with me. However things get annoying when they start believing that they are right and you are wrong. Steph and Tawni are right in a way when they say that they have no right to say things about which they have no personal experience. They are though, entitled to their own opinion and beliefs but that is exactly what it is, their own opinion. That is why we live in a democratic society, we vote to see exactly what people think are right and wrong and we go with the majority. And I'm sorry but the separation of church and state, no matter what the constitution says, is impossible. When they say you cannot let religion get involved, for example when it comes to banning abortion, it's impossible not to let religion alter your vote because for some people including me abortion is murder, and you can't expect us to support a law that allows murders of innocent babies. It's all about ethics of right and wrong. And in case I didn't make myself clear (this is directed towards you Steph), I believe rape is an absolutely horrible thing. the person responsible should burn in hell and pay for his crimes. and I'm not doubting the emotional pain that the victim has to go through. But you can't turn back time and you can't change something that has already happened. I know that it is harder to do but should the infant child pay for the crimes of the father.....well there I go ranting again my bad I'll stop there.....anyways yeah

Random Things....

Yeah something is quite wrong but alas I cannot do anything, as I have come to realize that whatever happens happens.....

hmm...it's weird going through the old posts, because it's so very similar yet so very different...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home